Fan leaf cutting

blue rust

Hi all, I'm looking for a little advice I had a problem a few days ago, possibly splash possibly over watering in any event I transplanted earlier than I wanted to but 2 of the fan leaves are damaged. I know that it will never turn green again however I'm not sure if I should cut them in half or just let them come along for the ride. My thoughts are as damaged as they are, are they still able to do their job or are they just leaching nutrients from other parts of the plant for no good reason. Pic is of the damaged leaf pic 2 is her looking unhealthy pic 3 is her bounce back.
420-magazine-mobile59948105.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1308759437.jpg

420-magazine-mobile347384557.jpg

Thanks for any opinions
Keep calm and grow on

Sent from my SM-N920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi Blue,

This is my opinion, so definitely seek others. I think that if you recently transplanted you may want to give her a few days to get her feet back under her before cutting any leaves. If this were mine, considering the damaged leaves are the starters - or single blade - I would wait until I had 2 or 3 full sets then go ahead and cut off the starters. I generally remove the starters when I have 2 good sets of "true" multi finger leaves anyway. Other than the "injuries" and a slight droop, she looks good.
Good luck with the grow and welcome to the forum.

Back
Top Bottom