Seedling problem

Blizzardex

420 Member
Okay so i have planted a germinated cannabis seed it became a sprout and was just fine but now i see that the small leaf that secondary grows near the big ones are not the same size..
Could it be a problem with my plant???

Okay so i have planted a germinated cannabis seed it became a sprout and was just fine but now i see that the small leaf that secondary grows near the big ones are not the same size..
Could it be a problem with my plant???
Are you saying the first set of fan leaves are different sizes? If so, it could be that that side got damaged some how or could be the genetics were just off with it or it could be a soil or water issue. What type of soil, what's it planted in, what is your waters ph, is it under light yet, is it in a dome for humidity? The more you share the better the people on here can help. Thanks

okay here's a photo of the current condition
1661282927220.png

you see i marked it for you in red this one is growing bigger than the other one.
and recently i see it's edges going to dark brown color.
what could be the problem?
i keep it growing outdoors at sun light
as you see this kind of soil maybe i water it too much? i grew alot many diff trees with this soil and they all look healthy
idk either i water it too much or light problem
here's another clear one
1661282946284.png

My friend told me it's a nutrient deficiency.
Because i have never used nutties before. He mixed some milk with water and added it around the plant and mixed my soil with white coffe grinds that contain lot diff kind of nutties will see if it works

Your plant looks fine. No sign of nutrient deficiency.

I would suggest reading up about cannabis cultivation here and at other sites. In the meantime, avoid oddball "nutrients" like milk and coffee grounds, which at best will do nothing.

Try reading this: Joys Of Growing - Great Guide!

(And your soil does look too wet.)

Your plant looks fine. No sign of nutrient deficiency.

I would suggest reading up about cannabis cultivation here and at other sites. In the meantime, avoid oddball "nutrients" like milk and coffee grounds, which at best will do nothing.

Try reading this: Joys Of Growing - Great Guide!

(And your soil does look too wet.)

Ay man it's been in this condition for two days one leaf is bigger than other and the bigger one shows some very little brown spots at the edge barely noticed if it may he over water i have replaced the whole soil will see what happens

Avoid ANY nutrients at all for at least 10 days. Your seed stores everything needed for that long and adding nutes can cause a new grower problems. Your seedling looks perfect. Let her grow.

So Sir Fanleaf you mean even if they aren't equal my seedling is fine?
:D i have other many seeds but this one is my first as started to learn so much help to find here

So Sir Fanleaf you mean even if they aren't equal my seedling is fine?
:D i have other many seeds but this one is my first as started to learn so much help to find here
Oh yes. Its just fine. You will find over time that somewhere like 1 in every 10 or so will have a flaw or 2. 99% of the time they grow up just fine.

Update:
After putting the plant inside my own made tent of a box 3 closed sides one open and a 32W cfl lamp 1 inch away the other side seems to be growing slowly now.
Maybe the problem was not enough light

Update:
After putting the plant inside my own made tent of a box 3 closed sides one open and a 32W cfl lamp 1 inch away the other side seems to be growing slowly now.
Maybe the problem was not enough light
So you think there was enough light for 1 leaf but not the other?.....I told you it would grow out of it. This same thing is seen with a large number of seedlings. Its normal.

No problem. The seeds store all energy needed for the first 10 days. Adding nutes too early will cause soil/plant problems down the road. After its at least 10 days old from the day it came up from soil then very light nutes.

Leafy after doing my research my soil had 10% fertilizer and 20% wood dust that makes my tap water ph lower when i water my seeds so all was okay, i went to check my seedling at night and found those predator white worms that can be barely seen maybe eggs layin my soil that's why one of the leaves corner was brown lol
I threw some mint leaves around the seedling and it did the trick

Avoid ANY nutrients at all for at least 10 days. Your seed stores everything needed for that long and adding nutes can cause a new grower problems. Your seedling looks perfect. Let her grow.

umm leafy i have schultz npk nutes 80 grams
20-21-20+2MgO with Micro Nutes
do you know the right dose to use this with 2 weeks old seedling? i mean how much water amount should i mix with a nute amount?
it says where i bought it
Watering proportions:

Indoor plants: 1x (5g) bag per 12 Litres of water
Outdoor potted plants: 1x (5g) bag per 6 Litres of water
Outdoor garden plants,trees & shrubs: 1x (5g) bag per 3 Litres of water
Transplants,cuttings & seedlings: 1x (5g) bag per 12 Litres of water

is it right for cannabis too?
s-l1600.jpg

bought it from ebay here SCHULTZ Premium fertilizer concentrate NPK plant food,bloom,rose orchid,acid lov | eBay

Back
Top Bottom