Just Entered 6th week of flower & noticed "Bananas". Possible Hermies!

Footsoldier15

420 Member
.Hi all, thanks foremost for reading.

I've just entered the 6th week of flower and noticed these bananas. Done my research & I'm stuck on what to do next. I have 2 compartments and I've took it out of the main one and put it into the smaller one, just incase it does fuck up my other plants. There was only around 10 or so on the plant, I took them off and there was a few more today. Unsure if I missed these or they have grown. also the hairs have matured & browned off way faster than the other plants, is this a sign that it is deffo hermie? What would you advise me to do from here, I've thought about chopping it early or singling it out and putting it on its own. Also I read about Dutch master reverse but I think i may be too far gone into flower for this. i have 3 weeks left.Any help would be appreciated

Hey I ran into the same problem last run- it's a hermie and most likely will seed - my haze plant had about 6 seeds in 2 oz so mine wasn't too bad - but since you are so far into flower you can either kill it and make some butter or let it ride

.Hey mate. Thanks for the reply!
I thought it was, damn. It's with 3 other plants now, do you think it will have enough time to spread & take hold of them? Dont really want 4 plants spoilt. 10 seeds? That's not bad to be fair mate, how long gone was you before noticing?

Just Entered 6th week of flower & noticed "Bananas". Possible Hermies!

Here- it's kind of a long read - but feel free to skim to week 5. It was a real kick in the sack , but I decided to embrace the challenge - not recommended but ,
It's all just for my head smoke so the only one who would complain is me .
Also - my current grow is 2 clones from the facewreck haze that survived -
And just flowering them to practice training techniques, and to see if I caused the hermies with light leaks seeing how I found quite a few light leaks in the tent .
Fingers crossed - but I did get new , stable clones that I'm vegging at the same time - I don't want to be messing with no nanners!!!
4 Strain Grow Started March 5 2017 - G-13 - Erk Train x Deadhead OG - Facewreck

And , if you want I have some of these "Nanner Hammocks"..
420-magazine-mobile1521764612.jpg

( that's just a joke) .

But seriously - pretend to be girls for 5 /6 weeks then show me some dick- very deceitful!!!! That's some daytime talk show kinda drama!!

Back
Top Bottom