How much longer til havest?

Phillygrow13

420-magazine-mobile1013261554.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2138753027.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1621251905.jpg

It's a good time to start a one or two week flush, for sure ;)
The more amber, the more couchlock, but also keep in mind that amber is the beginning of trichome deterioration. You want to look for the right balance, as Mayne has suggested :)

I'm not sure if it makes a difference but I usually judge my trichomes at the bud instead of on the leaves. I trim sugar leaves after harvest so I don't care where those trichomes are.

Trichs will turn amber on the sugar leaves before they do on the buds, so keep that in mind too.
However, why discard the sugar leaves? They are great for infusing oils for edibles, and if you smoke them, you get just as high as you would on buds. Just doesn't have bag appeal, but hey, I don't smoke bags :)

Trichs will turn amber on the sugar leaves before they do on the buds, so keep that in mind too.
However, why discard the sugar leaves? They are great for infusing oils for edibles, and if you smoke them, you get just as high as you would on buds. Just doesn't have bag appeal, but hey, I don't smoke bags :)
I didn't say I discarded them . explaining that I make cannabutter out of the trim wasn't relevant to his question or topic

I think everybody is different as in personnel tastes,harvest when it is at the point you like best. i tried early,medium and late harvest to determine best for me and that was 40-50 percent amber. Life would be boring if we were all the same lol. Just so many variety's to try its addictive growing i say it really helps my s.a.d. (seasonally affected disorder). this is another form of s.a.d. (seasonally affected disaster)see pic lol.
SAM_04053.JPG
.regards

Back
Top Bottom