Help my girls!

Mmminny

420-magazine-mobile1619586511.jpg

Hi all! Am new to growing and am trying to trouble shoot why their leaves are curling.... i watered with some tea nutes... and they don't look any better today... big sad face.... any ideas, pros? Oh! And the little black bugs are gone! But just in case I got a Venus fly trap to protect my girls;)
Thanks for the help~M

Looks like overwatering to me.
What lighting are you using? How far away? Soil type could be important. What type of tea did you make? Couple of more details about what's going on could help us help you .. Don't worry help will come .

420-magazine-mobile1619586511.jpg

Hi all! Am new to growing and am trying to trouble shoot why their leaves are curling.... i watered with some tea nutes... and they don't look any better today... big sad face.... any ideas, pros? Oh! And the little black bugs are gone! But just in case I got a Venus fly trap to protect my girls;)
Thanks for the help~M

Are you letting it dry completely between watering? Roots are very small right now and can only handle so much water... I always check the bottom of the pot. If there is any moisture there do not water. Hope this helps. Also when I have over watered in the past, repotting in new dryer soil can help. .-.

Looks like overwatering to me.
What lighting are you using? How far away? Soil type could be important. What type of tea did you make? Couple of more details about what's going on could help us help you .. Don't worry help will come .

Thank you!!! And thanks to BirdNerd too!

Well... I have a pathetic little set up that has thus far been doing the trick. *please don't laugh* I started them on the porch in soil leftover from my flowers. I have no idea when they sprouted, nor what strain they are. I kept moving them in and out until about a two weeks ago. Now, they sit on the dogs kennels with a desk lamp plant lightbulb that goes on when I wake up, and off at bedtime. .
420-magazine-mobile5490040.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1900201411.jpg

They are defiantly stretching for the light. See how tall and lanky they are? Other then that looks like its over watering or under watering, hard to tell because the symptoms look the same. What size gallon pots are those?

Yikes! They are in 3 qt pots....

Thank you!!! And thanks to BirdNerd too!

Well... I have a pathetic little set up that has thus far been doing the trick. *please don't laugh* I started them on the porch in soil leftover from my flowers. I have no idea when they sprouted, nor what strain they are. I kept moving them in and out until about a two weeks ago. Now, they sit on the dogs kennels with a desk lamp plant lightbulb that goes on when I wake up, and off at bedtime. .
420-magazine-mobile5490040.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1900201411.jpg

I don't think these are root bound yet...just make sure they dry out thoroughly between waterings... looking forward to seeing how they do. ..-.

Wait so not even 1 gallon pots?? If that's the case your problem is probably root bound. You need much bigger pots

Oh please! I've grown adults in pots that size. Root bound? Pfft! Not even close.

As stated the lighting is terrible but that doesn't explain the wilt on the plant on the right. Over/under watered? Fungus Gnats?

Back
Top Bottom