Is my baby ready for LST?

Triza420

Hi guys

My baby is officially at day 19. Its my first grow and I'm obviously super amped and probably overeager but is it ready for LST, the internodes are pretty short though?? Also there has been a few leaf curls over night , not sure if its because I switched the fan off or what during the dark cycle ?? Input on that too please
I know it's only day 19 but I'm super proud of this beaut

Thanks guys :cheer:
IMG_036853.JPG
IMG_036743.JPG

Hi guys

My baby is officially at day 19. Its my first grow and I'm obviously super amped and probably overeager but is it ready for LST, the internodes are pretty short though?? Also there has been a few leaf curls over night , not sure if its because I switched the fan off or what during the dark cycle ?? Input on that too please
I know it's only day 19 but I'm super proud of this beaut

Thanks guys :cheer:
IMG_036853.JPG
IMG_036743.JPG
Looks like the branches are beginning to appear at the nodes lst will encourage their growth . So yes you can begin lst

Can anyone just show me where I should start the low stress training ? As in where to put the ties, in abit confused and weary , don't want to mess anything up

The last picture for example, u can see that it's all bunched up in the middle. If it were me I would tie those branches down and over an inch clockwise. So more light can reach the nodes those branches are directly blocking. That's where I would start.

Thanks homie I will do so straight away :thumb: will send updates

Depends on your preference and how easily she'll bend. Every woman likes a little bondage but they're level of submission varies. That type of bending is best done asap to avoid breakage. Also depends on strains average height vs your grow area height. If your worried about it eventually growing into the light then I'd suggest gently bending her over but personally like baddaddy I prefer the scrog method so I top my plant and scrog. But I've seen lots of people bend a plant over and grow them horizontally with out ever topping.

Is it an auto flower? Of so if like to suggest my buddy "in the shed" journal to you. He places a river rock near the base then uses the downs to bend the plant horizontally. Every time you bend it down near 90° the auxins will redistribute down, promoting growth in lower areas! More growth sites more bud sites more meds!!!

Here is his journal if you are interested. I prefer more abuse. FIM and scrog. But he's a nice dude and will answer any and all questions you may have. Just tell him I sent you and you'll get 20% off your free advice .

Grow #2 - Outdoor/CFL Auto 420 Blueberry & AK-47 Smart Pots With Dr Earth Soil

Is it an auto flower? Of so if like to suggest my buddy "in the shed" journal to you. He places a river rock near the base then uses the downs to bend the plant horizontally. Every time you bend it down near 90° the auxins will redistribute down, promoting growth in lower areas! More growth sites more bud sites more meds!!!

Thanks dabber I'm aiming more towards that pic you sent yes . Unfortunately no it's not an auto, it's regular bagseed im testing out my first grow before I dabble with anything more professional lol, I'm pretty happy with how it looks at the moment so I'm sure it won't be a disappointment hopefully lol. I tied the main stem down about 45 degrees and see how it responds and then proceed to 90 tomorrow . I will send update photos on how she's growing tomorrow . Please don't laugh if I've done something incorrectly :laughtwo: I appreciate all the help I'm getting from you all thank so , please stay for updates so you can assist me even more :thumb:

Just happy to help! Sorry I should have mentioned the pic of my girl was trained over 3 tie (tape) downs. The top of the plant will begin to turn up after only an hour or 2. Then you can do a little more every few hours until she's where you want her. My bagseed ended up being an auto? I was quite surprised when. Little 2 inch seedling started throwing pistils....

Just happy to help! Sorry I should have mentioned the pic of my girl was trained over 3 tie (tape) downs. The top of the plant will begin to turn up after only an hour or 2. Then you can do a little more every few hours until she's where you want her. My bagseed ended up being an auto? I was quite surprised when. Little 2 inch seedling started throwing pistils....
That's pretty interesting, hopefully mine turns out with some magical results, I've tied 3 too.. one at the bottom for support, one at the top and then a random one on a branch that was shading a few new growths .. will that be okay in the mean time ?

Got any new pics?

Thanks green

It's been 6 days of LST and my plant is doing great, or in my eyes at least:grinjoint::blunt: anyways I realized that my beginner skills showed and is proven by the soil being a little bit too little .. or I have simply started LST a bit too early. I don't know whatever it is I'm still proud of my baby.

Here is a pic of the LST , as you can see I didn't put enough soil in so I have started spiraling the stem out the way, unfortunately this has caused a few leaves scrunched up against the side of the pot which really makes me sad but oh well, I'm experimenting with this spiraling business but I still love how she looks, the small little leaves on the lower nodes are growing well now, I'm sure once the plant finally exists the pot I will be able to apply proper LST
IMG_057861.JPG

And here it is featuring my cardboard box grow room and my home mad compute fan in the backround
IMG_057757.JPG
please feel free to give any advice. Peace :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom