Close to harvest?

asyouwere420

I've been growing this bag seed for awhile now. It's been in flower for 10 weeks now. I haven't seen much of a difference this past week and most if not all trichs are cloudy. I'm using a 600w led in DWC.. avg temps range from 67 to 73 from lights off to on. I have used plain water this past week and she's not drinking much at all. Im just wondering why the trichs havent changed to amber yet. I've seen some people stating that some strains never turn amber. As this is bagseed, i have no idea of the actual strain. Any and all info is greatly appreciated, thanks!
20180212_080835.jpg
20180212_080830.jpg

Plant is looking good. When you harvest depends on the type of high you want. If you want a more head high then I'd say this is the best time for harvest. If you're looking for a more couch lock effect then at least another week. Have you started flushing? If not i would flush for at least a week before chop, two weeks if you're patient.

Thanks Alien! I think I'll end up chopping her this week. Im out of smoke and i cant complain with what this bag seed has turned into. I started to flush 5 days ago. Figured the plant could use its reserve's in its last few days/week. Thanks for your input bro!

Thanks Alien! I think I'll end up chopping her this week. Im out of smoke and i cant complain with what this bag seed has turned into. I started to flush 5 days ago. Figured the plant could use its reserve's in its last few days/week. Thanks for your input bro!

You really need to look at the trichomes before you can determine what kind of a high the plant will give you at a given stage.

The trichs are def cloudy. I've been checking every day for the past week and half and haven't noticed a change really. That's why i got confused because i thought a week or so after seeing pretty much all cloudy, i would see an amber by now. Afyer doing research, I've seen a few people suggest some strains never turn amber?

The trichs are def cloudy. I've been checking every day for the past week and half and haven't noticed a change really. That's why i got confused because i thought a week or so after seeing pretty much all cloudy, i would see an amber by now. Afyer doing research, I've seen a few people suggest some strains never turn amber?
I think that applies to some autoflower strains.

Back
Top Bottom