Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Best things to do while stoned

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Best things to do while stoned

Really?
    When I smoke, after a nice another medicated magic moment, I like to try and get creative. Using my mind to think in creative avenues ,you may not normally take, but thats not a bad thing . Listen to some good muisic ,try to pick up the notes and chords by ear and try learning the song .Drawing is a excellent creative outlet and you might surprise yourself, along with others.The outdoors ,sex, T.V, the list is endless, like we need to keep our other supply also. Decriminalize All States Now,
    eziekiel420

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by eziekiel420 View Post
    Really?
    When I smoke, after a nice another medicated magic moment, I like to try and get creative. Using my mind to think in creative avenues ,you may not normally take, but thats not a bad thing . Listen to some good muisic ,try to pick up the notes and chords by ear and try learning the song .Drawing is a excellent creative outlet and you might surprise yourself, along with others.The outdoors ,sex, T.V, the list is endless, like we need to keep our other supply also. Decriminalize All States Now,
    eziekiel420
    I find myself thinking of some pretty complex things that I normally do not when not medicated.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 4N20Blackbird View Post
    I find myself thinking of some pretty complex things that I normally do not when not medicated.

Post Thanks / Like

End Quote,
    The question was what are some of the best things to do while stoned. I myself can also, find myself thinking of some pretty complex things also while not medicated.

Post Thanks / Like

When I'm stoned there's nothing more fun than cruising down the deserted streets on my longboard in the middle of the night. Then of course stopping for a nice rooftop smoke with my buds and back to long boarding, most of the time with a bag of candy in my pocket to make the ride even better.

On Vacation
    Post Thanks / Like

Since I don't consider myself a "stoner" cuz I'm a Cerebral Sativa kinda guy...

I'll just say when I'm "medicated"...

One of my favorite things to do is create music on my acoustic guitar. Music just comes pouring out of me through the guitar somehow.

Not much into playing cover tunes - just my own free-style, creative, funky and sweet. I'm all over, up and down the fretboard, strumming, finger-picking (I rarely use a pick) scales, triads, harmonics, whatever sounds good.

Another favorite thing to do - go down to the nearby river late at night when the sky is clear and the moon is full, and just thrown down a blanket, lay back, and gaze and blaze at the moon and stars with the sound of the river in the background. Fucking awesome. Sometimes the moon looks as if I can reach up and touch it - so vivid and clear.

Later.
    TorturedSoul liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Sex would have to be the BEST of things to do while stoned but getting out in the sun and taking walks is a great way to enjoy a buzz. For the most part I can't stand to just veg out for some reason. I want to get active and DO. And like joehammond743 I've had some great workouts while feeling pretty baked.

Post Thanks / Like

I like to game while I am high, usually playing Resident Evil or World of Warcraft. Sometimes I listen to music while I play or there are times when I go into a cleaning mode.

Post Thanks / Like

the things i do the most at night whit friends loud music some good sativa shit stop at Mcdonalds and just have fun haha
    play guitar is realy cool to if you are good at it
    take a walk smoke some place nice i like to do it in night to everything at night real high is so cool you just never know what can happen. watch seinfield cheers spin city those classics whaa i love eem hahah and another fun thing to do high is smoke more haha peace all:51:
    Last edited by Be Irie; 09-13-2011 at 08:10 PM. Reason: misspellings
    No stress, no bush, I'm pushing the KUSH
    When I harvest I put a "K" on the bag, like the Nike swoosh

Post Thanks / Like

Hmm...I'm into bmx....so a ride after a couple of fat blunts with my friends is always good...it relaxes the muscles...but then I cant even bunny hop when im stoned so its all riding not hitting spots...or....there's a subways station(for those of u in LA) at Wilshire / Vermont red line station there's an elevator which feels like a dope ass ride....especially when uve got a nice high...

Post Thanks / Like

A hot bubble bath smoking a "J" with dimmed lights and a glass of red wine listening too "Missing you - By Diana Ross"

420 Member of the Month October 2010 & September 2017 TorturedSoul's Avatar
    Just another half-@ssed "medicinal" state.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Don't drop that joint, lol.
    Respectfully,
    Tortured Soul

HELP by visiting our sponsors
    PARTICIPATE by reading, learning, & teaching in our forums
    DECIDE by voting in our contests

Each man must for himself alone decide what is right and what is wrong, which course is patriotic and which isn't. You cannot shirk this and be a man. -Mark Twain

Among other evils which being unarmed brings you, it causes you to be despised. -Niccolo Machiavelli

Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead. -Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanac

If you ever loved anything in your life, try to remember it. If you ever betrayed anything, pretend for a moment that you have been forgiven. If you ever feared anything, pretend for an instant that those days are gone and will never return. Buy the lie and hold to it for as long as you can. Press your familiar, whatever its name, to your breast and stroke it till it purrs. -Roger Zelazny, Creatures of Light and Darkness

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Sitting at home listening to my favorite music and gone mode about 420Mag! :D

Greetings for Denmark.
    Last edited by Judas; 09-15-2011 at 06:04 AM. Reason: New idea.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TorturedSoul View Post
    Don't drop that joint, lol.
    I know right?............. it's happend before lol

Post Thanks / Like

playing the guuiiitaaaaaaaaar maaaaaaan
    Lumoes liked this post

No stress, no bush, I'm pushing the KUSH
    When I harvest I put a "K" on the bag, like the Nike swoosh

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast