Will a 1000 watt light mh/has enough for my space

Reptilian

Hey guys I am currently building g a room with my Bros under the stairs into the basement. The room is 8' along back wall 3' deep from the door and 8 ' high ( roughly...part is under the stairs so one side has a slope on it.) We plan to do autos in there for the most part so height on that one side isn't my biggest concern. We plan to put an apollo horticulture 1000 w light in there. Will that light in this space 8'×3'×8'ish be sufficient. It's the length of the room that concerns me. We have an intake of 220 cfm and an exhaust of 400 cfm so I'm not too concerned about the heat just the light not covering the 8' span along the back wall. Any thoughts guys thanks in advance

Thanks for the input guys I really appreciate you guys taking the time to get back to me on this. We decided to go with 2 600 watt cool tube kits. The 1000 would have been cheaper but know I have 1200 watts total power if it works that way. Should be good to grow some nice autos. We are throwing 8 white lemon(fem) from greenhouse seeds strain hunters and a big bud (fem)from crop king seeds . I am super stoked to fire these lightsthanks again guys . Happy gardening. Peace:thumb::thumb:

Going with 2 600 watt lights has nothing to do with power, it has to do with light spread and efficiency. You will have the most efficient size HID light, you will have multiple point sources of light, and you will have a better light footprint.

That's music to my ears Juan Carlos. Here is a pic of one of the 2 that we bought
20160331_010025.jpg

Back
Top Bottom