New videos for equipment and product reviews

Very good video i would like to see some plant training and how plants respond to training I am a huge trainer myself from topping to fimming to LST,HST,FLUX/mainline anything about training along with product reviews, I have noticed that my ladies bounce back quicker under my LEC/CMH than my mars hydro or HPS, so maybe some training and comparing results between different light types

hey, thanks for the info, the plan is to train, but the dabate is a scrog net or bamboo sticks to tie to which offers more support for smaller branches ehen they get heavy. I didnt really think of that difference before.
I am awaiting response from a couple of light companies hoping they will take part. By the way whats your channel, I would check it out. Or is it just forum reviews, if so link me.

hey, thanks for the info, the plan is to train, but the dabate is a scrog net or bamboo sticks to tie to which offers more support for smaller branches ehen they get heavy. I didnt really think of that difference before.
I am awaiting response from a couple of light companies hoping they will take part. By the way whats your channel, I would check it out. Or is it just forum reviews, if so link me.
I don't have a channel I use 420 mag and a app called duby it's a social media app for cannabis

And I would love to see a comparison of the scrog vs stakes I am about to use tomato cages for mine I have some beautiful ladies check out my thread it's under my username it's a perpetual harvest so it's long and a couple harvest

good idea for stakes vs scrog. I will think about doing it sometime. The plqnts are just sartinv to show sex no so it wont be long before flowerring. I found 1 boy I am pretty sure. Going to give it another day to be sure but You can see the little stem piece coming off the stock with the ball on it, all the rest showing so far they are tight to the stalk no stem. still a week or two yet. Aiming for 5 footers when finished.
If I get the lights I plan on I wont be able to post all the ideos due to some non sponsor lights. I have been warned and am sorry. I will only be ble to post site sponsor videos and any other will have to be found on channel. orry but rules are rules.

good idea for stakes vs scrog. I will think about doing it sometime. The plqnts are just sartinv to show sex no so it wont be long before flowerring. I found 1 boy I am pretty sure. Going to give it another day to be sure but You can see the little stem piece coming off the stock with the ball on it, all the rest showing so far they are tight to the stalk no stem. still a week or two yet. Aiming for 5 footers when finished.
If I get the lights I plan on I wont be able to post all the ideos due to some non sponsor lights. I have been warned and am sorry. I will only be ble to post site sponsor videos and any other will have to be found on channel. orry but rules are rules.
I mentioned my sunsystem LEC all the time and I have no idea if that's s sponsored light and I don't care people need knowledge and I like to share what I am running so people can decide what they should do

well 420mag guy sent me a message saying my thread had been edited. Something about links leading people offsite towards unsponsor company equipment is against policy. so I can use "un named" lights or whatever. wont link videos related to them either. something else they said was about resellers or something. I deffinately am not. If I had money to buy any of the lights I would not be looking for test lights thats for sure!
But I agree people need any info they can get. So if my guys come through for me I will try. I also have a couple cheap 50w leds and drivers with heatsinks and fans in the mail and have to build them. we will see what they are like as well. cheap chinese cob type but $100 got me two leds and two 50w drivers and 2 heatsinks and fans with driversfor them, all waterproof and reflectors with lenses.
oh bignugz by the way I looked at your threads. Theres some nice smoke there. I think I saw some autos in there. Idunno if they would be for me, they dont ever seem to get big enough.

I plan on doing a bunch of different stuff with leds yes. The video has some of what your looking for. There will probbly be more, as long as the comqnies can get back t me with finl replies. Amare will send a test light as long as my other bigger companies will get on board. Those guys seem great, they even offered a loaner par meter to use. I am really hoping the rest will et on board. It will be fun.
I even want to try watrmelon with the leds.
sorry I havent done anymore vids yet. I just got some cheap 50w cobs and drivers and heatsinks in the mail. gonna build a light too. will do a vid of that probably too. hang in there more vids are coming!!

Thanks for the possative coments, this thread isnt quite what I call well liked on another forum. Some got on there and ranted about me trying to get free lights and what makes me qualified... Some were interrested though. I am returning most if not all lights I test anyway, except the ones I bought.
I have a high ph problem, conditionerand uv light. I have to get waterfrom somewhere else or use good ole rain water. I saw a cal/mag defficiency and discovered the ph is between 7-8 and thats not where its at. I should have known better anyways.
waiting to see if the water switch fixes them, still possibly another boy in there maybe two. Just waiting for the final show of sex before 12/12 light.

Thanks for the possative coments, this thread isnt quite what I call well liked on another forum. Some got on there and ranted about me trying to get free lights and what makes me qualified... Some were interrested though. I am returning most if not all lights I test anyway, except the ones I bought.
I have a high ph problem, conditionerand uv light. I have to get waterfrom somewhere else or use good ole rain water. I saw a cal/mag defficiency and discovered the ph is between 7-8 and thats not where its at. I should have known better anyways.
waiting to see if the water switch fixes them, still possibly another boy in there maybe two. Just waiting for the final show of sex before 12/12 light.

If you're growing in soil buy some Dolomite lime. It's cheap. You spread 1/4 cup on top of the soil and water through. It will stabilize your ph to 6.5 and lasts about 6 weeks with normal watering.
And before you ask about "cal mag". Dolomite IS calcium and magnesium. It's a farmers best friend.
Also. Depending on what stage you're at you can use Blood Meal during veg to provide Nitrogen and help stabilize pH and Bone Meal during flower to provide Phosphorus and also to help stabilize pH.

Back
Top Bottom