Eco-cweed powdered seaweed concentrate.

Smokin Moose

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex Moderator
Guys, I am going to be changing my seatea product, from Seasol, to eco-cweed.
eco-Cweed is a powdered seaweed concentrate.
resize_eco_cweed_7-8.jpg

eco-cweed is a registered organic powdered seaweed concentrate. It is harvested sustainably from the pristine oceans of Nova Scotia and is one of the world's leading seaweed products. University trials have proven eco-cweed increases plant growth, flowering and fruiting. It also enhances root development, improves disease resistance and reduces plant stress. Best of all eco-cweed is 100% soluble so 100% of the benefits can be used immediately by your plants.

How it Works
eco-cweed contains many types of natural plant growth hormones which have been extracted from seaweed. These include cytokinins, betaines, auxins and gibberellins. In addition eco-cweed contains a broad range of nutrients which have also been extracted from seaweed.

It is the natural combination of these plant growth hormones and nutrients which are responsible for stimulating a broad range of beneficial actions in plants.

Some of these actions include: greater root development, additional growth of shoots and leaves, better flower development and colour, better fruit setting and colour, higher anti-oxidant levels in fruit and longer shelf-life, thickening of cell walls and better disease resistance.

Advantages
*Promotes better health and vigour in all plants
*Increases disease resistance
*Reduces transplant shock
*Harvested sustainably
*100% soluble
*Registered organic
*Light weight concentrated formula (100gm makes 200 litres!)

How to Use eco-cweed
eco-cweed is dissolved in water and applied either as a foliar spray or watered into the soil around your plants. Apply at a rate of 5gm per 10 litres of water for foliar, or 10gm per 10 litres for watering in.

Apply eco-cweed every 5 days. Newly planted plants should be watered in with eco-cweed to reduce transplant shock. You can even presoak seeds in eco-cweed to improve germination rates.

Always replace the lid firmly to keep the eco-cweed dry and prevent it from absorbing moisture from the air.

I will let you know how it goes on my Dirty Harry grow.

I cant find powered sea weed but my garden store sells liquid seaweed.

Just wonder how old the plants have to be before you can use it?

I'm definatly going to have to try seaweed on my next grow. Where can I get this product at because it sounds like it works great :allgood:

Back
Top Bottom