Kurple Fantasy #1 - Imperial Genetics - Questions

ResinSaurusRex

I heard these seed geniuses are no longer in business. Does anyone know what happened? How do you know if you have the #1 Or the #2. I'll make an educated guess and say the purple box has a #1 on It? How hard is it to find these seeds now? Does anyone know the price per gram for KF#1 in SoCal or what one could expect to pay for their meds. Last question. What would be a fair wholesale price for KF#1 to a dispensary?

Thanks in advance and sorry if these questions are not permitted.

20170524_211131.jpg
20170524_211143.jpg
20170524_211218.jpg
20170524_211310.jpg

I can answer one of these questions for you as a New Mexico dispensary we are not allowed to buy medical product from people and sell to patients it has to be grown manufactured processed dried cured all in-house only thing we do outhouse is AR testing 4 percentage

I heard things about Kurple Fantasy, a few descriptions of it and its relaxing effects. I am interested in learning how to grow this strain. Would you happen to know if growing KF follows the same process as most of the varieties?

Your best bet is to Google your seed and get your description and information from the Breeders post even if they are closed it will stay online forever I don't want you to get any bad information so your best information is going to be from who bred the seed

The city I live in doesnt allow storefronts but they do allow home delivery. The lack of a storefront leaves a problem of supply, which means it must be outsourced. Of course not all cities are like this in CA.

Recreational use passed recently but public sales do not start until next year.

That sucks not have any store fronts but on the other hand you can still order everything through the mail that you need and on top of that you'd be surprised on some of the things you can receive from here contest company giveaways people I have made many actual friends on here

I heard things about Kurple Fantasy, a few descriptions of it and its relaxing effects. I am interested in learning how to grow this strain. Would you happen to know if growing KF follows the same process as most of the varieties?

I have found the KF#1 stretches. I have a 5 foot tent and she outgrew the height of it so I topped her in flower. I wasn't expecting her to be such a long stretcher for being 75% indica dominant.

My second KF#2 has been vegging in the SoCal sun for about 1.5 months. I topped her while vegging to make 2 main colas. The KF#2 with 2 colas just went in the flower tent 2 days ago.

The first plant will be done July 1 and the second around July 20.

One thing that confuses me is the photos of the plant in flower show claw leaves. Those photos were from the plant creator. Everything I read says claw leaves are bad but Fugee and his KF#1 had claw leaves..

What you'r.e seeing with the seeds most likely is is phenotypes in your seeds not all seeds end up with the same charistics that's why you go through the seeds pick up the ones you want that a growing the way you want them and get rid of the rest I want the fastest but she is and not quite so tall plants that I can find

Thanks for the response. Would you know if KF somehow cures depression?
I do not know. I've never tried it or ever seen it available anywhere near me. Heck, the delivery service I use hasn't even heard of the strain. My two plants should be done on July 1 and around the 20th.

The light cant go any higher. I should have kept all my literature from the seedbank because they said she stretches and to top early on. :oops: Hopefully my late topping while in early flower won't screw up my yields on the taller plant.

20170526_193830.jpg
20170526_193751.jpg
20170526_193718.jpg

Back
Top Bottom