OGkakashi

Hi first time posting, first time grower.
Have a two stage question first can I use a 45W LED Red Blue Indoor Garden Plant Grow Light Hanging Light 225 LED's; 165 Red LED lights (650 nm wavelength) + 60 Blue LED lights (465 nm wavelength) from seeding to flowering and second is that enough for two indica plants.

Without knowing actual wattage and size of plants you are wanting to grow, that is a tough question. If you grow them 12" to say 16" in veg and flip them to flower, I am guessing (key word there) you should be fine. If you want monster plants and plant to veg them to 3 foot monster bushes before you flip them I an not even sure if you have enough for 1. See where I am going with this?
If you think of your lights as gallons of gasoline and your grow as a road trip, obviously the more gas you have the bigger the road trip you can do, but if you only have 2 gallons of gas you can still take a road trip just not as big of one.
Hope that helps.

Around 45 Wattage , plan on flipping around 12" to 16" into vegetation just looking to get a baseline for what I can do. Thanks for help.

:welcome: to 420...

I'm not real sure, kind of early in the morning for my brain for my brain... lol

don't know if this helps but a 100 watt incandescent puts out 1600 lumens, a 23 watt cfl puts out the same, and a 16 watt led does too...

I believe its the lumens that you are looking for, I think that your 45 watt is probably putting out around 5000 lumens...I don't know if that's enough, but I'm sure that someone else here probably know better that I do ....

Happy growing...

Back
Top Bottom