ScouseBudz

Hey all, brand new member. Been growing on and off for 8 years now, growing some of the best strains out there. Currently growing in coco using the RTA DRIP SYSTEM WITH 20L airpots running to waste. Next grow I am looking to use IWS dripper system again with coco. Also in about to start my own breeding tent. any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Happy new year my follow stoners

Hey all, brand new member. Been growing on and off for 8 years now, growing some of the best strains out there. Currently growing in coco using the RTA DRIP SYSTEM WITH 20L airpots running to waste. Next grow I am looking to use IWS dripper system again with coco. Also in about to start my own breeding tent. any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Happy new year my follow stoners
Hey Scouse, welcome to the forum my friend! Love the idea of the drip system . Once you're up and running with your thread I'll be sure to stop by again and check it out..... drop by and check out my new space when you have a sec....

Welcome ScouseBudz :welcome:

For all things growing, head over to our Grow Room. You can teach, learn & have fun starting a grow journal so we can watch your progress.

Let us know how we can help.

Ian

Back
Top Bottom