hello all, new to forum, about to start grow log soon

Raekwon

Hey, I'm ready to buckle down and do this for real, i've been studying and preparing. I will be doing a grow journal documenting my progress, hopefully in an attempt to get help if need be. Stay tuned, white widow seeds on the way, bloombox on its way. Havent decided whether i will start with soil and then take cuttings and start them hydroponically. Ive never done hydroponics before so I though it would be a good idea to get some soil plants going and then experiment with the hydroponic veg chamber. check back in two weeks.

thanks man, i cant remember the last time ive been this excited,

Welcome...I totally understand your excitment Rae, and it will even get better as your grow progresses...especially during sexing period and flowering. These are amazing plants.

wow i feel so welcome already, i guess i should expect people on here to be pretty friendly. This has been a long time coming, i should have done this years ago, but never went through with it. i feel that the planets are properly aligned for me to begin a new quest.

Welcome to 420, glad to have you with us.

hey southernweed, thanks, was reading up on your first hydro grow and laughed my ass off when you were complaining about your family coming to visit and eating all your food, def know the feeling. nice grow by the way.

Back
Top Bottom