Fast Skunk & White Widow, Coco: Grow Journal 2018

SunnySunny

Hey there everybody. Want to share with you my first grow progress . Which did had a lot of problems at start , but than with help of PennyWise and BigBudz I solved all of them very fast .
So I think that I would start this story from the beginning.
I started with a 2x3gal dwc systems . I did a 100% germination, then my seeds were dropped in the plug

And after that step I made my first mistake and got my roots bound , because I did wait to long for transplant (about 5 days) should've done that in 2
Then I was pretty happy when I found the 420 magazine and started to dig into topics and common problems, and got my plants into the dwc .

Then they did I start to grow bit by bit before I started to have major problems with nutes , res water temp, humidity was to low also. And they started to turn worse and worse. I had a thread started when I was feeling unsure what I was doing and asked for help .

And problems weren't solving at all even with help of a lot more experienced growers out here .

So the problem was not nutes , not oxygen, not even the humidity. It was that fuc**ing messed up ph pen , it wasn't working accurate and it wasn't even possible to calibrate it . Don't ever buy a cheap stuff for your grow, invest your money in good stuff (I've ended with Oakton ph pen and I'm now happy with that )
I've ended pulling them out from dwc and just left them for a day in a jar with tap water while my new ladies we're germinating .

Also I decided to move from dwc to coco and I'm glad that I did that .
After a day in tap water one of "sick" babies started to rejuvenate and I gave her also a chance by simply putting her in coco coir. And from this point I want to stars sharing my results and my mistakes.

Now more info about the current grow which I still consider as my first one .
I have a Fast Skunk (bigger plant) and two of White Widows
They are all in veg at the moment .

I grow in 3gal air pots , with Coco Loco mix .
They are under 1200w King led
2ft x 4 ft tent . Temp of the tent is 76-77 , canopy temp is around 79-81 .
Humidity is 65-75%
I use auto drip system for watering which has 2 waterings at a day one is in few minutes after the light goes on and second one is in 4 hours before lights turn off.
Watering with pH 5.9 nutes Solution
And feeding them with GH products.

Hey there everybody. Want to share with you my first grow progress . Which did had a lot of problems at start , but than with help of PennyWise and BigBudz I solved all of them very fast .
So I think that I would start this story from the beginning.
I started with a 2x3gal dwc systems . I did a 100% germination, then my seeds were dropped in the plug
2c0eca1386368f9c98c009f445eefe57.jpg
And after that step I made my first mistake and got my roots bound , because I did wait to long for transplant (about 5 days) should've done that in 2
Then I was pretty happy when I found the 420 magazine and started to dig into topics and common problems, and got my plants into the dwc .
a6b94d65ce8adf912e063ebb5e42aa46.jpg
1cd6c36af8760ccdf5c518f57e9e662c.jpg
Then they did I start to grow bit by bit before I started to have major problems with nutes , res water temp, humidity was to low also. And they started to turn worse and worse. I had a thread started when I was feeling unsure what I was doing and asked for help .
65982ba7a8829c32f2e81960497de6b9.jpg
4597abbe8c0f111adce565bd7c090d03.jpg
dfda81343b248d8f9cd478ca27bae800.jpg
24bdcc6f548f0caadde9067d3cd938bf.jpg
fd77cc77fa8588b96d6079b1439e82e6.jpg

And problems weren't solving at all even with help of a lot more experienced growers out here .
14461afcb1524776144095f2d774154b.jpg
2ba76c75cccbddf721fd3605b2a9acc7.jpg

So the problem was not nutes , not oxygen, not even the humidity. It was that fuc**ing messed up ph pen , it wasn't working accurate and it wasn't even possible to calibrate it . Don't ever buy a cheap stuff for your grow, invest your money in good stuff (I've ended with Oakton ph pen and I'm now happy with that )
I've ended pulling them out from dwc and just left them for a day in a jar with tap water while my new ladies we're germinating .
26c4d2468c8c7ad1c98fbe2ba2f48bde.jpg

db1d670df6f53f9710380fd54892fbb0.jpg

Also I decided to move from dwc to coco and I'm glad that I did that .
After a day in tap water one of "sick" babies started to rejuvenate and I gave her also a chance by simply putting her in coco coir. And from this point I want to stars sharing my results and my mistakes.

Now more info about the current grow which I still consider as my first one .
I have a Fast Skunk (bigger plant) and two of White Widows
They are all in veg at the moment .

I grow in 3gal air pots , with Coco Loco mix .
They are under 1200w King led
2ft x 4 ft tent . Temp of the tent is 76-77 , canopy temp is around 79-81 .
Humidity is 65-75%
I use auto drip system for watering which has 2 waterings at a day one is in few minutes after the light goes on and second one is in 4 hours before lights turn off.
Watering with pH 5.9 nutes Solution
And feeding them with GH products.
6888f46c1dbb35f2fe3b413bd537ecd1.jpg
f531ccc7af1fd62391b295bded51e4d6.jpg
c1be39f338d7d5bb22418c4b4ab18999.jpg
1bac52f7b1cdf2873a76e3028e797e05.jpg
580af703749eebbce3598959ca533363.jpg
3cb279c2ac28c732e470abb8a423a5d3.jpg
a02dced11a5e9d56e6bc781e3cb973a7.jpg
3fd66cc03e40247f2ce70b0e25f4ed64.jpg
b0f2f790d9e6ab93077a1f36f279e427.jpg
b7535237dfcaffa6f75cc697a9bab448.jpg
b020baea700f4bd919043f8e537fa8ab.jpg
5cd02bcfe389c1e1bef662f4d1869d8f.jpg
Looking good, I just started my first coco grow and I'm loving it. Once I get all my soil plants harvested I will be coco only for the future lol. My first plant is only 5-days old and her shell got stuck and I had to help her out and get it off. I damaged the leaf a little bit but she is coming along nicely. I also have 3-Early Miss autos and 2-super silver Haze photos germinating now and I'm putting them in coco also. I have two Marsll 1200's, one in each 4×4. Looks like you have a nice setup and it will be nice to follow your journal, maybe I can learn something lol. I just hope my first grow with coco goes smoothly lol. Hopefully we will both do good with Coco, I'm gonna grab a seat over here in the corner but I'll be watching lol. Best of luck to you...️

Looking good, I just started my first coco grow and I'm loving it. Once I get all my soil plants harvested I will be coco only for the future lol. My first plant is only 5-days old and her shell got stuck and I had to help her out and get it off. I damaged the leaf a little bit but she is coming along nicely. I also have 3-Early Miss autos and 2-super silver Haze photos germinating now and I'm putting them in coco also. I have two Marsll 1200's, one in each 4×4. Looks like you have a nice setup and it will be nice to follow your journal, maybe I can learn something lol. I just hope my first grow with coco goes smoothly lol. Hopefully we will both do good with Coco, I'm gonna grab a seat over here in the corner but I'll be watching lol. Best of luck to you...️

Yeah coco is way ahead of soil I think . Are you doing pure coco ? Mix ? Or rock wool cube and then coco as I did ?
And no problem would be happy to share what I already know and what would get knowing if future

Yeah coco is way ahead of soil I think . Are you doing pure coco ? Mix ? Or rock wool cube and then coco as I did ?
And no problem would be happy to share what I already know and what would get knowing if future
Yea I'm running pure coco right now. I bought a 10 pound brick and flushed with 150ppm calmag and 200ppm of AN micro and grow along with a little great white. The one that has sprouted is doing good. Her shell was about to smother her out and I had to help her with the shell. Here is a pic of her at 6 days old. I used stick pins to get shell of and damaged her a little bit, you can tell one side of her is a little bigger than the other but she's doing great now...️

1.jpg

Yea I'm running pure coco right now. I bought a 10 pound brick and flushed with 150ppm calmag and 200ppm of AN micro and grow along with a little great white. The one that has sprouted is doing good. Her shell was about to smother her out and I had to help her with the shell. Here is a pic of her at 6 days old. I used stick pins to get shell of and damaged her a little bit, you can tell one side of her is a little bigger than the other but she's doing great now...️
e23e385fc92648d4f96e018b84b74496.jpg

Oh got it
I forgot to sink my rock wool as same as coco
I've just dropped the seed in a wet rockwool and then started to feed it with 25% strength nutes . That's not a proper way to go but it went out pretty good

Oh got it
I forgot to sink my rock wool as same as coco
I've just dropped the seed in a wet rockwool and then started to feed it with 25% strength nutes . That's not a proper way to go but it went out pretty good
I've heard you can get a huge rootball from using the rock wool but some growers are against using rock wool to start plant. I guess everyone has their own way of doing things. ..️

I've heard you can get a huge rootball from using the rock wool but some growers are against using rock wool to start plant. I guess everyone has their own way of doing things. ..️

Yeah
That's right
Look up "rootmasters" on YouTube and I'm sure you can find a lot of new things

Sunny!!!! Glad you got your problems figured out man lol that was a bitch trying to figure it out and it was all down to a stupid pen... get what you pay for am I right lol

You are totally right. And also today I've bumped into another problem with my tech part . That problem is with the carbon filter . It's new but it got clogged so fast. So after a day of reading and researching I did find out that not only simple high humidity can cause that , but also the big problem is the quality of water that you use in your humidifier. I used tap water for about 4-5 days and it messed up my cf so there was no air flow at all. Also I found few guys that told just to wash it with water from inside out , sort of flush ,, then let us dry and it should be ok .So I decided to do that today, and will keep everyone updated about it . And also I'm thinking that I won't use my filter till the flowering , can use fan alone .
Here some today's pics also

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Your luck is almost as bad as mine...
Wife had a temper tantrum and pulled the plug on my DWC so i had to switch to coco/soil
Temp hit -5 C and the plant was on the brink of death
Saved it (some how) and then she turned into a male.
Fml!!
But at least I got some pollen for the future.

Oh shit
Hope my girl would stay a girl after those stresses lol

Brief update about my ladies. They are doing great .

1.jpg

Also today topped the bigger one . That's my second topping , first time I've pulled only the main top . This time got rid of two tops .

2.jpg
3.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hey everybody
Little late update but the grow is going awsome rigth now
i will make a full post a bit later
now just dont want to get blocked
image_441.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hey there
Yeah it's still alive
Had a lot of shit going on , but the grow is still going . I'll update it asap

Back
Top Bottom