My second grow! Shining Silver Haze

mudz

(Week 7)
420-magazine-mobile1599341628.jpg
420-magazine-mobile229514220.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1628540408.jpg
420-magazine-mobile173159421.jpg

hope you are bragging and not complaining. Looks like you paid attention to some smart people and got excellent advice.
I still do not see how ya'll do that shit indoors, my two brain cells can't process the enormity of what is done.

She look like the ssh that I've grown! :thumb: But bigger! :bravo:

Is it from Royal Queen?
Grown in what? How much time? light?? so many questions!! :laughtwo:

Spot on it is shining silver haze from royal queen seeds.. I did 7, 20 litre pots. I vegged them for 6 weeks and trained them too thats why they look that big, and the best part is they got another 3 - 4 weeks of growing left .so im expecting big ass Nugs . by then

hope you are bragging and not complaining. Looks like you paid attention to some smart people and got excellent advice.
I still do not see how ya'll do that shit indoors, my two brain cells can't process the enormity of what is done.

Lol ., it is a complaint cause i know i could do better Im not that happy with it to be honest. Maybe because i expect too much of myself but i like to think of myself being a perfectionist. I did a whole year of research before I started growing, gained some advice from knowledgable growers along the way however most of it was done by myself.

Back
Top Bottom