Auto jack x2 but have strange colour leaves?

aspiegeek

So I'm on my first grow, I have

2x auto jacks. Both 3-weeks old. I've been looking after them exactly how I looked after my Candida plants which are thriving btw. There in the same tent.

They seem healthy enough apart from the lead colour is odd?

Is it just the strain? Or a problem? Both plants are like it.

There under my 600w LED (good quality one), and have plenty of ventilation (exhaust+inlet fan, + 3x 7-inch fans).

They've been getting a mini dose of grow nuts like I did with my other girls which are totally fine

They have been growing slow compared to my other strain but then there autos and much smaller so thought nothing of it.

Added pics of them as seedlings too
420-magazine-mobile1189302802.jpg
420-magazine-mobile949024521.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1343024156.jpg

420-magazine-mobile277929613.jpg

Them as seedlings and before putting them in bigger pots

420-magazine-mobile1897083282.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1440506383.jpg
420-magazine-mobile461498602.jpg

Looks similar to what one of my plants has I call it TMV but maybe let them grow out a little more and see how they do....

Auto jack x2 but have strange colour leafs?

Looks similar to what one of my plants has I call it TMV but maybe let them grow out a little more and see how they do....

Sadly I think that it maybe that reading up. They where free seeds that came from same place/same time. My other plants (different strain) are thriving and they get exactly the same care.

Is it likely to spread to my other plants? Should I burn the jacks?

If there's a chance it could spread to my other plants I'd rather cut my losses and get rid of the jacks

Sadly I think that it maybe that reading up. They where free seeds that came from same place/same time. My other plants (different strain) are thriving and they get exactly the same care.

Is it likely to spread to my other plants? Should I burn the jacks?

If there's a chance it could spread to my other plants I'd rather cut my losses and get rid of the jacks
I had the same conundrum. If they are visibly slower growers I would weed them out.... personally, and I have one going into flower now.

But I never like to give up on them initially.

As far as it spreading... no clue. Some people say there has never truly been a reported case of TMV in cannabis and some members grew theirs out just fine with a lower yield, and no spreading to other plants in close quarters. Knowing what info know and having the seeds I do know. I would have killed her. Hindsight is 20 20 as they say. I figured some meds are better than none.... So if you have access to more beans, and have the space drop another bean and keep an eye on this one.

420-magazine-mobile1450170604.jpg

Here's Abbie born one day after this giant bush....

420-magazine-mobile159093458.jpg

Just can't even compare the two.... So your call. Just wanted to give you the info I used to make my decision. I was also like 5 or 6 weeks when I found out and only had 2 plants at the time.

Beat wishes

Dabber

I had the same conundrum. If they are visibly slower growers I would weed them out.... personally, and I have one going into flower now.

But I never like to give up on them initially.

As far as it spreading... no clue. Some people say there has never truly been a reported case of TMV in cannabis and some members grew theirs out just fine with a lower yield, and no spreading to other plants in close quarters. Knowing what info know and having the seeds I do know. I would have killed her. Hindsight is 20 20 as they say. I figured some meds are better than none.... So if you have access to more beans, and have the space drop another bean and keep an eye on this one.

420-magazine-mobile1450170604.jpg

Here's Abbie born one day after this giant bush....

420-magazine-mobile159093458.jpg

Just can't even compare the two.... So your call. Just wanted to give you the info I used to make my decision. I was also like 5 or 6 weeks when I found out and only had 2 plants at the time.

Beat wishes

Dabber

Big help bro thankyou.

They have both been super slow growing, I thought it maybe because there autos but that didn't figure as there meant to grow quicker!

My Candida plants are my main focus and goal so I'll cut my losses with these and not get these auto jack strain again!

Annoying as still put in the work with them but don't want the risk incase they ruin my bigger girls.

Yeah a runt is one thing. A deformity or TMV or w.e is is a whole other bag of fun....

Back
Top Bottom