Very bottom fan leaves turn yellow & brown then fall off and die!

ldocustoms

Hey all,

Not to sure if this has been covered before but after numerous searching for answers for the issue im having

One of my trees thats about 12 weeks old has had a few leaves fall off but they started going yellow, then a yellow/brown and eventually fell off and died....

Now ive narrowed it down to either nitrogen dificency but i started feeding them 1st jan every second week with seasol and power feed for herbal and tomatoe plants (has high nitrogen for veg stage)....or i have been over watering and since im using the fabric eco pots it essentially is draining all the nutes out...i only water till it feels full and leaves a wet patch where it sat...obviously allowing it to dry right out before next serving.....
Or my soil is no good as it does have heavy bark content...its also a veggie/tomatoe suited blend.

Now my questions are as follows:
1) ive been using "recycled" water from the tap i got at my house that "is not suitable for drinking" could that in itself be having an effect
2) im feeding every fortnight or 2 weeks with the recomended dosageages...could more or less be used
3) can you use seasol and powerfeed every other week at the same dose or even half dose...not quite sure on the nutes i feel im fucking the mixtures up

I attached pics i took just now so in real time. So you get an idea...
The yellow i see never shows up properly thru photos but hopefully you get the jist of it

Any help/hints/dos and dont feel free to leave them on this thread for me to browse through

Thanks heaps in advance :)
Much appreciated!!

P.S. sorry for the lengthy post.....kind baked ;)
222ba1d9aa22a9c5821d08c32eb21831.jpg
3f3fdb1f56147f9f2b5545b77842b21a.jpg
1980f54181a08b33250f06705f8a6f3b.jpg

re: Very bottom fan leaves turn yellow & brown then fall off and die!

Is this an outdoor grow?
Yea it is...sorry i forgot to mention that....they are under a laser-lite pergola so they get the sun and are protected from the rain...

Was thinking that the PH could be all outta wack due to the water i use so i might try getting a PH tester and go from there...

Gave them there fornightly seasol and powerfeed last night and she perked up a little bit so im stilm quite unsure

Back
Top Bottom