1 Auto Night Queen In 20 Liter Soil - LEDs & Stuff

re: 1 Auto Night Queen In 20 Liter Soil - LEDs & Stuff

fucking weird man :goodjob:

I don't think it is weird, it is just a FimFim (Fuck, I missed the FIM) .
Those ANQ seeds grow very compact, and all 3 were difficult to top. In fact I don't think they are good candidates for topping. I 'd rather have "sogged" them :) .

It is stretching everyday. I did a last LST on a few side branches, and removed all leaves that were growing at the center and blocking light. They grew a lot in 1 night. 12 leaves of various sizes were removed. I will leave it like this now, not to stress it too much.

0002-005.jpg
0002-006.jpg

I was saying weird because of the stem.

*side note*
Wikipedia said:
Fasciation (or cresting) is a condition of plant growth in which the apical meristem, normally concentrated around a single point, producing approximately cylindrical tissue, becomes elongated perpendicularly to the direction of growth, producing flattened, ribbon-like, crested, or elaborately contorted tissue. The phenomenon may occur in the stem, root, fruit, or flower head.

Fasciation can be caused by a mutation in the meristematic cells, bacterial infection, mite or insect attack, or chemical or mechanical damage. Some plants may inherit the trait.

Fasciation is rare overall, but has been observed in at least a hundred different plant species, including members of Aloe, Celosia, Delphinium, Digitalis, Euphorbia, Forsythia, Primula, Acer, Prunus and many genera of Cactaceae (cactus) and Salix. Cresting results in undulating folds instead of the typical "arms" found on mature Saguaro cactus.[1] Some varieties of Celosia are raised especially for their dependably fasciated flower heads, for which they are called "cockscomb".

Ok I see. Thanks. Here it is not fasciation (I think) because it is a FimFim (I've topped it but really too short) on an ANQ, that made new top stems too young and short to grow at the same pace as the rest. Human error, simple as it is . ANQ will give you this each time, and it is normal on that strain that grows dense with double flower buds :) it is the 3rd time I do it like that, and same causes = same consequences :) It reacts like a bonzai or something like that . Check my grow 3, it is the same, but without the LST and other measures.

that one stem seemed flattened for a bit there then broke off into a million branches :cheesygrinsmiley:

Today...
I added G.O. Urtica to the nut mix and sprayed a little.
I also broke a bud by mistake of impatience (the dual bud at the far right... i broke it trying to seperate them and lost one of the two :-( I hope it will make the others bigger.
0002-007.jpg
0002-008.jpg
0002-009.jpg

no let the pic it is cool. nice colas
It is 7L pots ? I think the 25L pot give an extra week of veg, and all the defoliating etc i've done slowed down the pre flowering process by another week or two at least. It hasn't even finished pre-flowering :)
There's hope :)

I got them in 2 11L pots hope the flowers get bigger but right now it's not the 100% most ideal conditions and seems like next week it's gonna get worse.

That one bud looks like Fasciation cola. Bottom "main" one do a quick search for it you'll see what I mean :thumb:

Looks great man:goodjob:

yes you are right about that. The opposite bud was the same, i've cut it in 2 two days ago, seems to be ok.
The previous ANQ of mine was like that, it was an excellent smoke especially that kind of buds :) (nah they are the same but i r emember that i was wondering how it would taste and it was the same)/

She's gonna be a weird one

if it ever finish flowering... looks like it's gonna take a good while....
the number of bud sites under the leaves is crazy.
0003-001.jpg
0003-002.jpg

Looks awesome man I've been looking up pictures on different flowers and what not that have this and a lot of them are really cool looking.

Back
Top Bottom