12/12 perpetual harvest

Stizz1e

So I have started my new grow. I am currently germinating four seeds of my own cross that I have decided to name "Stizzle's Green Berry" and one seed of purple bubba kush. I will be picking up a couple of different clones in the next coming days as well. The hope is to harvest four plants every month for a total of about an ounce a month. Hope you guys enjoy the ride.

yea I only have 5 seeds, so I figured i'll put the seeds in dirt the same time that i get the first set of clones, and keep everything 12/12. So that way when the seeds show sex the clones will be three weeks ahead and thus starting a harvest every three weeks. at least thats the plan.

doing good brother how about you?
Little news, we have a tap root on the purple bubba. clones will come in tomorrow, not sure if I should do four of the same strain or 4 different strains. Im open to opinions. The choices I have are: Hindu Skunk, Shiva Skunk, Bubblegum, White Widow, Purple Kush, and Querkle

The seeds are in dirt. My purple bubba kush had a tap root and one of the Green Berry seeds showed a root as well. The other three Green Berry seeds did not have roots yet but they went in also. I'll be getting the next rotation of clones tonight or tomorrow. So that way the seeds are 3 weeks behind the clones give or take. So hopefully I'll get the first crop in early april, and continue from there.

a side question, how do you add veg nutes to a 12/12 grow? or do they jut get flowering nutes?

The seeds are in dirt. My purple bubba kush had a tap root and one of the Green Berry seeds showed a root as well. The other three Green Berry seeds did not have roots yet but they went in also. I'll be getting the next rotation of clones tonight or tomorrow. So that way the seeds are 3 weeks behind the clones give or take. So hopefully I'll get the first crop in early april, and continue from there.

a side question, how do you add veg nutes to a 12/12 grow? or do they jut get flowering nutes?

A couple ways i thought of. it's mostly up to the plants on which works best. the easiest way is to not use em of course. You can also get soil w/basic nutes in it like mg so you have the nitrogen that isnt in most of the flowering nutes and use the flow.nutes in half doses initially so it doesnt get too much in the dirt. or just go ballz in w/the flowering nutes from the get and add some nitrogen in if needed. remember even perlite has nutritional value.
I'm going 12/12 perpetual w/my black queen/pearl's and some c.o.b. i got. I started yesterday after 2 weeks reg veg. to get my timing right i'll just rely on the nutes in the dirt for the plant growth and my nutes for flowers growth. they don't take but like 70 days or so doing it this way and the first 2-3 weeks will be the time to worry about N so the dirt should be cool far as that goes. :grinjoint:

well I just got back from picking up my clone stock. Four different plants, 1 Querkle, 1 Hindu Skunk, 1 Shiva Skunk, and 1 Bubblegum. Should be a nice start to this project. Update on the seeds, nothing has come through the dirt yet, but 3 o the 5 seeds went into dirt without a tap root showing so I'm hopeful that they all pop within a day or so. I'll post pics later today.

well here are the pics I promised.

here's a look at my garden:
00136.JPG

Querkle:
00246.JPG

Shiva Skunk:
00349.JPG

Bubblegum:
00442.JPG

Hindu Skunk:
00545.JPG

and a second look at the big picture:
00641.JPG

Just glad to see things going well here. I am jealous as
"well I just got back from picking up my clone stock.
like a supermarket or something? Cal right?

thanks for all the birthday wishes. Little update, everyone has been in dirt for a week now. Two of my Green Berry seeds did not pop. The other two are working on their second nodes. My purple bubba kush seed had issues shedding the seed, it looks deformed but still has new green growth so I'll let it go and see what happens. The clones are doing well, all are showing me new growth. My bubble gum clone has actually started to flower. I see pistils on at least two of the nodes. I'll wait on pics until they get a little more interesting, or until there is a public demand for them.

All of my clones are flowering except for the querkle. The two green berrys are showing different traits, one showing a skinnier set of first leaves than the other, but its too early to tell. How long should clones be left in solo cups? Mind you they are only getting transplanted in to two liter bottles, for the remainder of the grow.

Back
Top Bottom