12/12 perpetual harvest

Now why would you pop them out and risk it like that just to have a look..Look at them when you transplant them.... Keep an eye on new growth, if it slows down it means you are probably needing a bigger container...The plant will tell you what it needs, just got to pay attention to it... :cheesygrinsmiley:
:peace:

Yo Stizzle,

Here's an idea for you, you could cut drain holes in the cups around the bottom edge. You should be able to see roots when they're ready to be transplanted. Like a regular pot vs. a solo cup.

Farmer Rich

I'd like to let them stay in the cups as long as possible, so I'll just do as Irie suggested. I took some pics last weekend but there didnt seem to be much intrest in this journal so I left them out. Since people have come back to it I'll post them up.
These pics are from the end of week one:
these first two are my Shiva Skunk:

01124.JPG

01027.JPG

These pics are my Bubble Gum:

00933.JPG

00839.JPG

This is my Hindu Skunk:

00446.JPG

00549.JPG

This is the Querkle, which after further inspection today, Is also flowering, however that is not evident in these pics.

00645.JPG

00735.JPG

Hey Stizzle,

They look ok, but I think they need transplanting. Why do you want to stay in the cups, are you trying to keep them small?

I'm also doing a perpetual harvest using a veg and a flower room. I generally keep 12 plants in flower, trying to harvest 6 about monthly. In the veg room, I have a 600 MH, plus 4 and 8 tube t-5 panels. This allows me to keep cuts, preveg and real veg. I do my cuts in rapid root cubes and plant them in #1 pots once they root. Next step is a #2 pot about 2 weeks later and put them under the MH until I'm ready to move them to flower. I don't have a headroom issue, and the Kush I have now finishes just over 4' tall in the #2 pots. I estimate 50g of trim bud per plant but usually end up doing better.

If you transplant yours, I'd bet they'll take off.

Peace,

Farmer Rich

If you did transplant you can always prune them too and pretty much get them to behave the way you want...

Got it on the space though. I started in a home built grow box with internal dimensions of 2'd x 4'w x 4.5'h. I though I had a ton of room!! what a noob I was.. I actually had 8 plants the first time in #2 pots.., 2nd go I flowered 5, but there was a lot of light burn happening.. I'm sooooo glad to be outta that thing!

I think number #1 pots are about 6".. If you want to see some pics let me know and I'll post outside this. Don't want to jack your thread.. just help you out.

Peace,

Farmer Rich

Nice Stizzle. im in for this round as well. Like farmer rich said those ladies are definitely ready for a transplant, i hope they turn out as well or better then your last grow! Good luck again man!

Well I transplanted all 4 clones a couple of days ago, I also gave them their first round of flower nutes. I also supper cropped my bubble gum. The plants really seemed to like the transplant, lots of new growth every where. The Querkle has really surprised me, it has put on a ton of undergrowth. I'm also trying cloning out for the first time, I took a cutting off the Bubble gum and currently have it in a cup of water sitting in the window sill, we'll see how it turns out. I'm also rethinking my plans for the two Green berry seeds I have going. I believe that I'll 12/12 them until they show sex, and then veg them for a while, maybe turn one into a mother, but we'll take it one day at a time. Lights just went ou, but I'll snap some photos tomorrow, so you guys can see what the deal is.

Lookin good Stizzle. Interesting looking plants even more interesting looking pots they are living in. Transplant soon m8?

oh nice good to know

today i transplanted the two Green Berry seeds into two litter bottles. the seedlings were pretty root bound after 22 days in solo cups. Both had healthy root structures however. Green berry D is still looking male, but there are no signs of sex on either plant at the nodes. Im actually hoping the one green berry is male, I've hit a snag and will be having to take a break from growing after this one, so pollen for seed stock is key. It looks like my Bubble Gum clone is going to take, so i plan on using that clone for seed. So if all works I'll have a F2 of green berry and an F1 Bubble Berry when I'm ready to grow again.

Hope you don't mind me having a seat here. I think that this is also the first time that I have hoped for a male. Hope that greenberry d has some sacks for many a harvest, peace!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom