Lonerandstonerforever

Hello all this is my fourth grow I am about 34 days in now and am using soil vigoro I've used it in the past never failed me 1200w led and I'm doing 4 plants from hopefully feminized bag seed I've grown it before and it was amazing here are the hopefully ladies weirdly two of them naturally topped themselves early on I've never seen that before please let me know what you think so far some of the leaves are huge a few bigger then my head happy holidays all hope to hear from someone I'll be dedicated to updating if people want to see it
I added a few pics of them exactly 14 days ago they have grown alot since
1639695057373319952914156257619.jpg

16396955330643405856912609178826.jpg

16396956517063678154625436080043.jpg

20211202_150618.jpg

20211202_150127.jpg

Thankyou phyto I am also impressed with the growth this is the fastest growing grow I've had last grow I had one that was over 6ft tall in the end huge grew past the light made some great bud but was near the height if my closet and I only begged it for 1 and a half months also the reason they are dropping is I've had a problem when I turn my fan on it drys the soul out within hours even if I just watered them they got a bit dehydrated so they started dropping I just watered them for the 2nd time today and now they are perking up I've never had to water so much I think it's the fan tho I have ventilation at the top of the closet a air conditioner right next to it with a built in dehumidifier if needed using well water and just added some grow big by fox farms 2 watering ago 1 and a half Tea spoons and I always add some hydrogen peroxide the plants love it

You must have good well water! Mine is awful.
Hello photo hope your day is going well my well water is pretty good plants have always loved it I've been watering them twice a day now they are getting huge ones almost 2ft tall the others are 1.5 feet tall I must hope they all turn out female I'm doing a 2 month veg I need maximum yield I'm aiming for 50 grams per plant or more hopefully that way I can become self reliant also growing some basil and chives lol

Hello all this is my fourth grow I am about 34 days in now and am using soil vigoro I've used it in the past never failed me 1200w led and I'm doing 4 plants from hopefully feminized bag seed I've grown it before and it was amazing here are the hopefully ladies weirdly two of them naturally topped themselves early on I've never seen that before please let me know what you think so far some of the leaves are huge a few bigger then my head happy holidays all hope to hear from someone I'll be dedicated to updating if people want to see it

20211202_150618.jpg

20211202_150127.jpg

20211202_150618.jpg

20211202_150127.jpg
Hello @Lonerandstonerforever great garden.
I love when people leave those huge leaves.
Hope you don't mind if I tag along. :popcorn:

Stay safe
Bill
BTW do you have a smoke detector in there?

Hello bill thanks for the response tag along I dont mind at all welcome I like the big leafs to but they are blocking so much light to my lower branches but oh well lol also i have now confirmed one female and its looking like I might have males in the others might still be to early to tell so I'll wait it out I know how to tell a male usually but it still seems a bit early on the other three as i started them a few days later in terms of sprouting then the one that has now shown sex also these are all the same strain I grew last time and it was some good good stuff hoping they all turn out female this time aswell... I could really use the extra cash I waste on depression meds aka weed and I dont have a smoke detector I should but I dont
Hello @Lonerandstonerforever great garden.
I love when people leave those huge leaves.
Hope you don't mind if I tag along. :popcorn:

Stay safe
Bill
BTW do you have a smoke detector in there?

Hello bill thanks for the response tag along I dont mind at all welcome I like the big leafs to but they are blocking so much light to my lower branches but oh well lol also i have now confirmed one female and its looking like I might have males in the others might still be to early to tell so I'll wait it out I know how to tell a male usually but it still seems a bit early on the other three as i started them a few days later in terms of sprouting then the one that has now shown sex also these are all the same strain I grew last time and it was some good good stuff hoping they all turn out female this time aswell... I could really use the extra cash I waste on depression meds aka weed and I dont have a smoke detector I should but I dont
Hope they are all female also my friend.
I only mentioned the smoke detector because of this.

It's a good investment. (Smoke Detector)
Hopefully you have a banner harvest and never have to buy it again. ;)

Stay safe
Bill

Hey bill thanks for the kind words I looked at that forum I'm so sorry that happened to you man thabkgod it didnt catch the whole house on fire or hurt anyone tho glad your making a comeback from it I recently lost someone very close to me to cancer I held his hand as he gasped for air the last 40 hours of his life he left me everything he owned and I had to handle funeral proceeding and costs and now cleaning out his property's and what not I'm only 24 and I don't have family parents died when I was 8 and this person spends the past few christmases with me so now its christmas alone feels weird so I know how tough life gets man at least your growing again and safe now :) I certainly hope I get a big harvest Haha:)

Hey bill thanks for the kind words I looked at that forum I'm so sorry that happened to you man thabkgod it didnt catch the whole house on fire or hurt anyone tho glad your making a comeback from it I recently lost someone very close to me to cancer I held his hand as he gasped for air the last 40 hours of his life he left me everything he owned and I had to handle funeral proceeding and costs and now cleaning out his property's and what not I'm only 24 and I don't have family parents died when I was 8 and this person spends the past few christmases with me so now its christmas alone feels weird so I know how tough life gets man at least your growing again and safe now :) I certainly hope I get a big harvest Haha:)
I'm so so sorry about you buddy, heartbreaking. :love:
Wish you were close I'd have you over for Christmas. ;)
I hope you are not alone my friend.
Message me if you want to chat I'll be around.

Stay safe.
Bill

Thanks man I appreciate it if I was closer I'd take you up on that offer lol I have my two dogs with me for christmas eve today and tomorrow in spending the day with my church pastor and his wife for christmas thankfully:)
That's great, I'm glad your not alone my friend. :love:
Still though any time I'm available.
Merry Christmas.

Stay safe
Bill

That's great, I'm glad your not alone my friend. :love:
Still though any time I'm available.
Merry Christmas.

Stay safe
Bill
Hello bill I appreciate it just wanted to give a quick update on how everything is going so whoever guessed that the one plant was a male early on was correct the other three are beautiful females now 12 days into flower buds forming and some good news is I just got in another grow light and cleared another closet and am doing 6 plants in that one there have popped thru the shell on germination and are now planted I'll start another grow journal for that closet grow soon and send some pics on here of my ladies hope all is well with you also getting another grow light in my ladies grow within 3-7 days another 1200w so 2 1200w for three ladies these buds are gonna be huge! :)

Hi Loner, I'm pulling a chair up for this one. I am also a user of well water! I got a water test done when we bought the property and our water is pretty nice for plants right out of the tap. Looks like your is good too based on the look of your girls.
Hello snoopy thanks for stopping by three turned out to be ladies and now are 12 days or so into flower I also am getting another grow light to put over them later I'll post pics of the girls I have to go buy a new car today lots to do ') stay safe and stay high

I'm a little late, again. :rofl:

Welcome to 420 magazine @Lonerandstonerforever

Don't be a loner explore the site and meet everyone. You can talk about weed or if you look around you will find just about anything else you may what to talk about. Do be shy.

Your ladies look great, a little crowded.
I was wondering what is the length and width of the closet?

Did you say the height was about 5 or 6 feet?

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Hello bill I appreciate it just wanted to give a quick update on how everything is going so whoever guessed that the one plant was a male early on was correct the other three are beautiful females now 12 days into flower buds forming and some good news is I just got in another grow light and cleared another closet and am doing 6 plants in that one there have popped thru the shell on germination and are now planted I'll start another grow journal for that closet grow soon and send some pics on here of my ladies hope all is well with you also getting another grow light in my ladies grow within 3-7 days another 1200w so 2 1200w for three ladies these buds are gonna be huge! :)
Thanks so much @Lonerandstonerforever I'm glad your keeping busy getting a new garden going.
I appreciate the update.
Hope Christmas was OK for you. :love:
Looking forward to the fresh Beans. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

I'm a little late, again. :rofl:

Welcome to 420 magazine @Lonerandstonerforever

Don't be a loner explore the site and meet everyone. You can talk about weed or if you look around you will find just about anything else you may what to talk about. Do be shy.

Your ladies look great, a little crowded.
I was wondering what is the length and width of the closet?

Did you say the height was about 5 or 6 feet?

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Hello I'll try not to be a loner haha :) and thanks on the compliments the length of my closet is about 7 feet or so width is a measily foot and a half or so and height is about 6 feet maybe a little higher and you stay safe as well happy new year :)

Back
Top Bottom