150W HPS - Blue Dream - Closet Grow Box - 1 Plant

Stickey Keyz

This is my first grow ever! I have spent a whole lot of time on this website reading and learning but this is my first thread ever and am going to need some help along the way getting used to it and figuring out how to post pictures and what not. I have started this thread late as my plant is already on day 18 of flowering.

Lets get some details out of the way....

Grow type.. Indoor/soil. (Fox Farms Ocean Forest)
Lighting..... 150w HPS/ 14w RED/BLUE LED light panels X2/ one 18w DAYLIGHT CFL
(for a combined total of 17000 Lumens)
Nutes........ All fox farm nutes (grow big and big bloom)
Box size..... 38t-36w- 16d
Genetics..... Blue Dream (seed obtained from some FIRE BD bud)

Sooooo I begged this plant for about 2 1/2 months so as soon as I got her in my newly constructed box I had a good laugh after realizing that the plant is too big already to have the light over it so I have hung my HPS vertically so that the whole plant gets as much light as possible. I LSTd her early on and that made way for at least 14 good bud sites on this plant, however there have been some problems, from what I can see ( guess) it looks like it has some calmag defi, maybe some heat stress to the absolute top of this plant you can tell because all the fan leaves for the top cola are shriveled and weird looking.

Like I said, I need help. How do i upload pics from my
iPhone? If someone can help me with that I will upload many photos so I can be more thurough

subscribed. you should add your grow journal to your signature so it is easy for other members to find. to add your grow journal to your signature, go to top right, Settings>Settings, left hand side, My Settings>Edit Signature, copy the web address from your first page and paste it into the open window. here is everything you should need to know to post full size photographs in your journal.

Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Sounds like a very good setup, wao, 2 months vegg! she must be real big. I dont have an Iphone, but im pretty sure you can Upload them just as if you where in a PC! :) go to gallery, select upload and then choose your files, once they have been uploaded, go back to your post area and click on the small camera with the green arrow (On the tools for the post). It should link you to your gallery.
Irie, :peace:

Alright! Thanks for all the info everyone I feel like I have a grasp on everything a little better now!

Here are the pictures I promised! Not sure if it worked but I'm gonna give it a try!
image3043.jpg
image3042.jpg
image3040.jpg
image3040.jpg

Seems like that one is being over watered or too much nutrients :) ! Nice buds, pistols looking spiky and ready to get fatter. :peace:

DAY 24 FLOWER

Soo Ive been either waiting for something good or bad to happen before I made another post.

The good: So far the buds have just been exploding more and more every day.

The bad: the heat has been getting to the plant and reaching to no higher then 91 degrees but its been happening
regularly and I've had some of the hairs turn to orange prematurely
It also still has the same leave that look so sad but the buds don't seem to be effected by it.

I will be uploading some pictures later tonight when I have more time

I appreciate all advice and criticism! But remember this is my FIRST GROW so don't be too harsh

Heat stress, if its not too much and too offen, will make your plant get frostier. Try letting some more fresh air, or run the lights in the night! there is a heat wave going on here as well, its a nightmare.

I have 2 guessings, it seems like its getting too much water, and the other is that she has overgrown her pot!
How is the RH? how offen are you feeding/watering?

Thanks for all the quick replies and your input Sinsemillas it's much appreciated

Hmm alright so the RH of her box stays between 40-65% I have 3 fans placed in and around the box so she is dancing all the ttime
and for the watering I like to water her with About1/4- 1/3 gallon every 2 days unless I feel she is still a little damp on the day of watering
I would normally mix about 1/2 t into the gallon of water and feed that every other watering? Not sure if this is correct just something I haven't really researched

Which nutrients are you using?
A good way to tell when she needs watering, is to remember the weight of the whole plant when its dry!, then water her untill you see water is coming down the bottom, and wait until is as light as the last time to water again. Cannabis doesnt like wet feet really!.
RH seems to be ok.
The more offen you feed her, the weaker the nutrients should be! Although, she doesnt look like having any deficiency or excess.
Plants have a language to tell us how they feel, specially with their leafs! when they are pointing up they are happy, when they are pointing down something is going on.

Do you check the PH of the water?
Remember, for soil you want to level it at 6.5 , 6.8!

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom