1K 5x5 Sunhut Med Grow

kinda funny cuz blackberry was one of my other choices but the current pure kush clones im growing looked the best in the bunch... i recently cut down some purple erkle that was killer makes me want to try GDP next.. anyways im rambling, pics looking great there!

I am actually picking up a GDP clone this weekend along with a Trinity Grapefruit and a Carnival. I've been trying to get GDP for awhile.
Thanks for stopping in
:peace:

Wow, 20 days... wow

Blackberry_Kush_9-7-10_3_.jpg

I'm growing some Aurora Indica now. I'm growing those and some Purple Power for the cooler months so they show more purple. I learned that the colder the flowering temp, the more purple they get. We shall see :)

Yeah I like the purple hues.. This shiskaberry pheno looks beautiful at the end.
It gets dark & purpley.

I Took these early Sunday morning.
Here they both are at 25 days :tokin:

Blackberry kush
Blackberry_Kush_3_.jpg

Blackberry_Kush.jpg

Blackberry_Kush_4_.jpg

Blackberry_Kush_2_.jpg

Shiskaberrry
Shiskaberry_2_1.jpg

Shiskaberry_4_.jpg

Shiskaberry_3_1.jpg

Shiskaberry2.jpg

Nice grow friend, I've had the shiskaberry, but not the blackberry kush. That sounds awesome, I've heard great things about the BK +reps :nicethread:

wow those are already covered with sugar! :)

cant wait dawg to see your grow thanks for joinin mine now im on bored on yours and to see yours ending is givin me goose bumb cuz i cant wait to see what happens with my new grow. :welldone::goodjob:more pics more pics:peacetwo::bigtoke:

Thanks! :welcome:

I'll get some new pics in tonight when it's daytime :tokin:

YaY! just found my other camera. I seem to have misplace the wire that connects my new camera to the pc.
These ladies are getting Shticky & Shtanky... :tokin:
Shiskaberry
Shiskaberry_9-16-10.JPG

Shiskaberry_9-16-10_2_.JPG

Blackberry Kush
Blackberry_Kush_9-16-10_2_.JPG

Blackberry_Kush_9-16-10_3_.JPG

Blackberry_Kush_9-16-10.JPG

Cool looking Mini Plants. Alot of good training done there Dude. GL and keepem green

Thanks!
this is just a test grow with several methods combined. I just want to test the meds/yield with these techniques.
The next run I'm aiming for much taller plants and instead of 7-10 tops it'll be like 30+. My next run is going to be-
Shiskaberry X2
Blackberry Kush
Williams Wonder
Aurora Indica
Violet Delight

Blackberry is getting her flush. We took a sample, and it smacks ya right between the eyes immediatly and your stoned. It lasted about 1 1/2 hrs. She is right on track for a quick harvest. I love this strain.

I hear ya Transplant, me being a transplant myself, I'm learning of the wet outside weather here in Or. SUCKS!!!!!!!!!! Killed my first string this year with it's rainy spring, 'short' summer, and now???????? wet fall. Come on. Hurts me. But with luck so good weather will save my azz. From name transplant, I take it your imported. Myself to, I was born way down south. Thx for that mess ya sent. I like your plants ya got going, I did a speed read back on it. Looks great hope 'and don't mean to send any bad vibes' you don't see, this from all I see everywhere, Or's state flower,,,,,,, Powdery Mildew. Man if it wasn't the Mite's. JK GL My friend I'll look back now then see what's up. Keepem Green

verry nice dawg very nice cant wait to see the outcome. :goodjob::bravo::tokin:
just join in nice grow man lovin it so far.:tokin:
Thanks! Welcome aboard!
Just caught up.... healthy plants:morenutes:
Thanks! I usually follow the KISS rule.

I hear ya Transplant, me being a transplant myself, I'm learning of the wet outside weather here in Or. SUCKS!!!!!!!!!! Killed my first string this year with it's rainy spring, 'short' summer, and now???????? wet fall. Come on. Hurts me. But with luck so good weather will save my azz. From name transplant, I take it your imported. Myself to, I was born way down south. Thx for that mess ya sent. I like your plants ya got going, I did a speed read back on it. Looks great hope 'and don't mean to send any bad vibes' you don't see, this from all I see everywhere, Or's state flower,,,,,,, Powdery Mildew. Man if it wasn't the Mite's. JK GL My friend I'll look back now then see what's up. Keepem Green

I have the PM Monster beat back now lol. The OR State flower(PM) is in FULL bloom everywhere tho lol, Gotta keep the front lines up.
Thanks for stopping in.

I had some camera issues but now I can take pics. So i'll get some pics in tonight of the Shiska and the new girls.
For those wanting to see the BK go a few more weeks-- Tough tiddly winks she is awesome meds early picked. Up high yet stoney, great for daytime.
I would hate to pick one of them late, You would be in a coma, That strain will put you to sleep.

Back
Top Bottom