1st Indoor Grow - 2 Autos/1 Super-Auto Perpetual Grow Journal

A little issue people... So i figured out why Easyryder was so small for its age... the stem grew to the right about an inch then up, I LST'd it and placed it under the grow light so hopefully it will straighten out the stem. Any Advice?
Easyryder_Stem_Grown_Right.jpg
Easyryder_Day_15_LST.jpg

Day 16 Update!
Easyryder and her crooked stem self (Still looking good regardless):
easyryder_day_16.jpg

Pineapple Express Auto Bouncing back happily:
pineapple_day_16.jpg

Annapurna has the most growth in her:
annapurna_day_16.jpg

There all doing good so far, i already noticed a strong chlorophyll smell in the room from the plants, I'm hoping that Easyryder stem grows out of that angled growth.

Day 18 UPDATE! Alot has changed, so i got 4gal pots, transplanted and watered em, I Actually moved around the reflectors and fans a little bit for better air flow, Don't laugh but i had to wrap Mylar around 2 pieces of cardboard then tape it onto the wing so the the reflective area is spread out seeing as how i got bigger buckets, this is temporary until i get my 2 4 Bulb T5 Quantum Badboy's then the 125w 6400k cfl will be used for clones or seedlings, i noticed when i transplanted that all of there roots where at the bottom like a huge web and starting to turn upwards back through the soil, i'm hoping i didn't shock them to much by the transplant, temps around staying between 74-77 77 is the highest its got in a few days, i got the cooling issue under control, had to pay about $400 for brand new ducting all the way around underneath the house, ehh it is what it is.
First off the new Setup:
Ghetto_Grow_Setup_3.jpg

My Ghetto Grow Wing EXPANDER:
Ghetto_Grow_Wing_Expander.jpg

New Pots and Fan Setup:
New_Pots_and_Light_Setup.jpg

Now to my beautiful girls :D!
Easyryder:
Easyryder_Day_18.jpg
(Already super stinky)
Pineapple Express Auto:
Pineapple_Express_Day_18.jpg
(Even more stinky)
Annapurna:
Annapurna_Day_18.jpg
(Only a Chlorophyll plant smell)
Any advice people? any do's or don'ts so far?

Hmmm alright i'm hoping everything goes good with these girls, ill be home all week its spring break so i get to observe there temp and humidity spikes, plus my other seeds should be here later on this week, i already have pots and enough soil to plant em, also this weekend coming up ill be buying one 4 bulb t5 quantum badboy then another 4 bulb the next weekend, so i can turn the whole closest into the grow area, within the next month a lot of changes will be happening i have big plans for this perpetual grow journal, stay tuned :D

Well with the closet being 7' long by 2' wide by 7.5' tall i kinda only have a limited with and t5's normally work perfect for small areas like tat, mylar will be tacked up all inside the sliding doors and all around the walls, I wish i could drop up a simple blueprint of how i want it to show you guys in advance.

Back
Top Bottom