1st Time Grower

fitzy monstar

So after me and my mate got tired of paying £10 for 0.7 grams of weed we decided to grow our own.We got a grow tent with a 600hps lamp(i suggest buying sunglasses if enjoy your eye sight)with extractor fan.We decided upon miracle grow multi-nutrient soil and a small fan as were only growing 5 plants max at a time(i say we im doing the growing)

We then went for blue cheese feminized seeds which after a week were 3.5inches in there propagater (i swear i checked them before putting them to bed and they were half that size)

After putting the babys into there grow room there was a tradgedy the light slipped and started cooking them(i swear it was like a death in the family) i managed to save two of them which are still growing strong and healthy apart from yellow burn marks on the first leaves to grow.

The seedlings are now three weeks old and are looking good(sorry no pics yet still trying to upload them im only used to xboxes not real computers)to replace the dead babys we got L.S.D seeds which after popping out of the soil are 3 inches tall and ready for grow box.

Any tips or ideas would be gratefully appreciated happy token:Namaste:

sound like your alright other then your freak light accident i cant stress enough how important it is to double and Triple check everything indoor. all your ties, connections, hanging systems, make sure you've considered everything. cant wait for pics
id suggest vegging them till you can take a few clones for your next run to keep it somewhat continuous maybe even a separate area and veg yourself a few under a t5 till your flower is done so you can harvest every 60 days. just a thought. between a couple ppl and some buddies harvest might not last too long otherwise.

nor*cal

:thanks: for the feed back dude think my mate wants to try a different strain next time but he,s never tried blue cheese think once he trys it he,ll change his mind:ganjamon:

thats good its always nice to just have a personal grow cause you can try everything instead of relying on one high yielding strain to make most your weight. i would still look into continuous cycles. blue cheese might not yield what you want so itll be very nice to have some more or something different to immediately replace what you got flowering now. again just a concept. also once your grows start catching up to eachother youll notice a harvest difference cause bigger plants will start cycling their way through then you got a perpetual growing gig and never get ripped off again or get a pinched sack hope this helps. if you need anything shoot me a msg im very knowledgeable.
:Namaste: :passitleft:

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom