1st time grower

bud kushman

420 Member
Hello Bud Kushman here 1st time grower looking for opinions on how this girl is looking its week 8 3rd week of flower critical purple auto flower

Welcome Bud Kushman to 420 magazine
I have the same seeds on hand , yet to get one wet ! What hours are you running? Indoor, outdoor , led , mh/hps , soil , coco , hydro, tent ,closet and so on . I have a helpful link for new members below on this post, it will get you going. Make a journal of that grow I’m ready to watch it !

I am running a 800 watt cob led made by topogrow in a 32x32 tent with exhaust fan and filter, im using a soil mix light cycle is 18/6 and im using fox farm nutes grow big, big bloom, tiger bloom and sensi cal cal-mag.
my next grow I will do a grow journal I also have a gorilla glue auto that is 2 weeks behind the critical purple

I am running a 800 watt cob led made by topogrow in a 32x32 tent with exhaust fan and filter, im using a soil mix light cycle is 18/6 and im using fox farm nutes grow big, big bloom, tiger bloom and sensi cal cal-mag.
my next grow I will do a grow journal I also have a gorilla glue auto that is 2 weeks behind the critical purple
Do that journal and you can keep us updated on this one . Curious it’s looking great in that pic !

Welcome.

Back
Top Bottom