2 Female Lowryders (Unknown Crossing) Flowering

update plants are doing good the buds are getting bigger i hope i will have around half a o with these two low ryder plants

hopefully i can grow both two the fullest my grow box that is made out of cardboard is losing grip within the tape and i always have to be putting the mylar back ect...

trying to get a cheap grow tent i saw one on ebay for 80$ need to get it within a week or i will have to chop both down =[

$80 is way more than enough money for you to build one out of wood. If your carpentry skills aren't that great use right angle brackets to screw things together. Then you can mount multi-way mains strips, lights etc to the wood

Just a thought

$80 is way more than enough money for you to build one out of wood. If your carpentry skills aren't that great use right angle brackets to screw things together. Then you can mount multi-way mains strips, lights etc to the wood

Just a thought

yea but will need resources like a drill ect...,

but i might just get a 5 foot one by 3 feet wide or smaller

update i chopped plant 1 down to day and removed all leafs, looking good i was not expecting alot but seems like i will get a good quarter or more than that

im drying them now

as for flushing didnt need to do it since i only gave my plant nuts once in their life spam and that was first week on flowering

will update you guys in a few days when their dried up and final weight in once my scale comes =]

as for plant 2 ima let her go for 3-4 more weeks she looking good shes forming a huge cola from top to bottom

and 4 times more frosty then the first plant

k guys here some bud picks dried for 3 days

weight in -11 grams wet 8 grams dry

smoke report : wow i smoked 1 blunt with 0.5 of bud in it with 5 people on the cyph had me high for 2 hours =]

taste good kush, soft feeling

pics below are of 5 grams of bud thats left after smoking the other ..

BUD428.jpg

BUD335.jpg

BUD250.jpg

BUD147.jpg

plant two is still in the process looking good

:thumb: That is great. The plant is supposed to yield 10 to 40g. If I get the same yield as you I will be quite content. One of my Lowriders is a girlie for sure, there's a photo of her in my journal if you want to see her.

It will be very interesting to see your yield for plant 2. I think my second plant is male.

:thumb: That is great. The plant is supposed to yield 10 to 40g. If I get the same yield as you I will be quite content. One of my Lowriders is a girlie for sure, there's a photo of her in my journal if you want to see her.

It will be very interesting to see your yield for plant 2. I think my second plant is male.

also the reason why so low in yield ,might be cause of the stress the plant been threw ..

ive been growing this plant since jan,19,2011 i gave it a random light cycle the reason is because i had a other grow and every thing got fucked .

but then made my grow box and started a 12/ 12 light cycle when the plant was still small then just started growing rapidly

K here are some update pics, i also need help with my power kush that sprouted a few days ago

getting crusty type ,texture to it

Dinafem Power kush whats wrong?
HEK_5451.JPG

Plant # 2 PICTURE UPDATE

Also i trimmed the fan leaves for more space it was that or would have to chop her down =[ ,

I also lst plant 2 as you can see kinda from pic slanted will update pics from other angles soon

HEK_5455.JPG

HEK_5458.JPG

HEK_5452.JPG

HEK_5453.JPG

Yep that is why I shall be content with 10g as well. I found my tap water pH was 8.6 so the plants wouldn't get much of the nutes that were available. My plants got stressed, I got stressed. All in all too much stress.

But it being my first grow I don't have too high expectations. Your plant 2 is looking healthy. No idea about your power kush but it is very early days so maybe nothing much - I'll keep my fingers crossed for it.

Yep that is why I shall be content with 10g as well. I found my tap water pH was 8.6 so the plants wouldn't get much of the nutes that were available. My plants got stressed, I got stressed. All in all too much stress.

But it being my first grow I don't have too high expectations. Your plant 2 is looking healthy. No idea about your power kush but it is very early days so maybe nothing much - I'll keep my fingers crossed for it.

i never really gave my plants nutes only maybe 2 times little drops

i used something called "green green"

but im expecting plant #2 to be done by june 15... or more

Back
Top Bottom