Sucasa's Outdoor Grow Unknown Strain 2013

Day 13 of flower

I am starting to see budsites forming on the lower growth of plant 1 I counted 6 sites. I'm still thinking plant 1 & 2 will be low yield plants but anything is better than nothing I suppose. Plant 3 is about 18 inches tall so that will most likely be my highest yielding plant. After spraying the organic pesticide around and on the plants I have not seen any bugs near them. Anyways here is today's pictures, enjoy!

Plant 1

image4271.jpg
image4272.jpg
image4273.jpg

Plant 2

image4274.jpg
image4275.jpg
image4276.jpg

Plant 3

image4277.jpg
image4278.jpg
image4279.jpg

I am learning a lot thanks to this site and it's community, thank you everyone for the help. My next grow I will properly LST them and maybe top the plants. And will defiantly get better soil and the proper nutes. I'm proud of my girls, but I feel I could have done much better.

Day 14

Well it's week 2, I'm not sure if the girls are as far along as they should be at this point. Despite the bug damage they seem to be healthy. Id say another 6-7 weeks and it's chop time. I just need to figure out a method to dry them. I have a case of mason jars for curing not that I think ill yield that much. Any suggestions on how to dry the girls is surely welcome. I feel it's better to plan ahead before I get 1 week away and scramble to figure out a way to dry them. Anyways here is today's eye candy!

Plant 1

image4302.jpg
image4303.jpg
image4304.jpg

Plant 2

image4305.jpg
image4306.jpg
image4307.jpg

Plant 3

image4308.jpg
image4309.jpg
image4314.jpg

Nice girls!
Looks like they have some nice indica lineage...
You mentioned bugs- watch out for moths- they lay eggs that turn into nasty bud-eating worms (from the inside!).

The only pesticide I used was Spinosad, which is very earth-friendly (bacteria). I think the name of it is Capt Jack's Dead Bug Brew- made by Bonide.
Good pics- looking forward to seeing more!

plant number 2 appears to have a lot of amber trichomes and should be ready for a flush before harvest. I would flush for 7 days feeding nothing but pH adjusted water to plant number 2. you can harvest part of a plant if you like but i do not believe the smaller buds will gain much size. my problem with harvesting part of a plant is the whole plant needs to be flushed before harvest with nothing but pH adjusted water for 7 days before harvest and that would starve the remainder of the plant as the fan leaves yellow and wither.

I was not able to flush plant 2 seeing how harvest snuck up on me. And fear that the thc peak would have come and gone I just choped it. I used Dr. Buds method of washing the bud, so instead of flushing improving the taste the wash should improve it. Sooo much crud came off of the plant, dirt, bugs, and even a spider. Although plant #2's yield was extremely small it smells great and I'm excited to see it after it drys. I hope it keeps some of the purple and pink color. I will start flushing plant #1 today because I think it's getting pretty close to it's peak. I will post a few pictures of plant 2's tiny harvest in a few hours. Thanks for the info as always King.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom