2014 HeavyWeights Duke It Out for the Silver Coin

Re: 2014 HeavyWeights Duke it out for the Silver Coin with Rock Nutrients

I will reply with pics as soon as they look better. I did start cleaning up an area for them and actually ditched some established plants so I can keep my limits within a legal number. I just hope in a few days the shock they're in eases up. I honestly think it will but only time will tell.

Thanks again Cap'n

Hey Sling, starting with about 5 gallons of RO water in a bucket, I put in 20ml of Fusion Grow, and 15ml of cali-magic. I didn't add the super charge yet. My PPM came to about 270 and my PH right at 6. The Fusion Grow doesn't raise the PPM much at all. Are you seeing the same thing?

Show us a picture of the baby purple dreams this morning. Looking better?

this will be kick ass

Cap'n,those cuttings look great,what size of R/W block are those in?

this will be kick ass

Cap'n,those cuttings look great,what size of R/W block are those in?

I buy the "Rockwool Expert Slab". They are 36" x 6" x 3". Then I just CHOP it up with my big ole fish fillet knife! I usually cut them up into 3" blocks. I put the clone in with the rockwool grain going vertical. I think it helps... but that's just my stoner theory.

It is so weird switching to a new nutrient line.

whats funny Cap'n is I just stood and looked at those nutrients,not more than a couple of hours ago,new arrival at my local store

wasted trip tho,some bastard bought the last 2 bags of mini-cubes.

whats funny Cap'n is I just stood and looked at those nutrients,not more than a couple of hours ago,new arrival at my local store

wasted trip tho,some bastard bought the last 2 bags of mini-cubes.

The Rock nutes are finally gettting out there.

>>some bastard bought the last 2 bags of mini-cubes

Smart guy. He's going "Capn Style". :rofl:

My girl at the garden store has a standing order for me for the large 5.6cu ft box. Since I have been buying grow-cubes there, she told me she is selling more and more. Before I started buying them, she had one big bag that had been there for 6 months.

CapnStyle is sweeping the nation. Wait, make that swiffering, the nation. ha ha ha

Big Stems:

Need to make a root salve?

I love you, Flo. Save me a martini.

Im frickin rollin cap and you know why!! HAHA!

Stand-By on the pic

here they are and trust I'm doing the best I can with them as I know how, any suggestions? I think just some time and love, no too much light and low ppms
PDcuts.JPG

They look great to me. Remember they were just taken out of the clone dome Tuesday.

>>any suggestions

Heisenberg!

Ok serious time now. I made a fresh batch of Heisenberg Tea which will be ready Sunday morning. Until then the cuts are further away from the lights and only getting solution that's watered down to 450 ppms.
Hopefully by this time next week I'll see roots at the bottom of the net pot and just maybe some new growth up top too.
So until theres something to show I'll be in the background working.
PS took new cuts tonight and did the vertical grain thing aka "SkyScrapers"

See what pot does to you, kids? I can't remember what I did a week ago. Say NO to drugs.

:rofl:

I tried to, but they didn't listen.

tried to make the first page of this, but failed! I can see this getting crowded real fast!

Cant wait to see these chongers!

Sweet glad i seen this thread , keen to watch this unfold xD im about to go capn style using a 30% perlite / 70% coco mix and a mesh screen filter on the drain incase i get any bits

If you're not using grodan grow cubes, it isn't Capn-Style.

Subbed for sure! Extremely excited to see this journal progress guys. If I can learn half as much from theCapn as you have S1ing...then I'll be in excellent shape! And thanks Capn for stopping by my journal so frequently to help me learn your methods!

-JBooze

It wouldn't be hard for you to be able to learn way more than I have JBooze.

I do have good news: the cuts look a little happier today so it looks like well get a run after all

you wont hear any negative smack from me, too much love and respect for my mentor/best friend and all my brothers and sisters here to do something like that.
So totally off subject but I feel there's a soul out there that could benefit from what helped me today. When I feel like I have the weight of the world on my shoulders I watch the story of Shackleton's Antarctic Adventure on Nova and suddenly I remember/realize I aint going thru much after all.
Hope that helps

Back
Top Bottom