2nd Grow - Promix - LED - CKS Hash Plant x 2 - Old School - Alpha Dawg

I have yet to try outdoor. I was able to do quite a few veggies and fruit with success! I was thinking autos as Well or a well suited Indica adapt to cooler climates.

I had the same thinking that the extra hours of light may compensate for the shorter season. However, the more I considered it, the more I realized the lower angle of the sun may counteract the benefit of more sunlight. Regardless I have been eyeing potential locations. If I could find a south facing slope, it would offer the best chance for them. Other wise I need to be sure there's a good amount of clearing to the south to allow sufficient direct sunlight. Guess it may come down combination of a little trial and error, and exploration. Maybe grab the fishing gear and lose myself out on a tributary

I have yet to try outdoor. I was able to do quite a few veggies and fruit with success! I was thinking autos as Well or a well suited Indica adapt to cooler climates.

I had the same thinking that the extra hours of light may compensate for the shorter season. However, the more I considered it, the more I realized the lower angle of the sun may counteract the benefit of more sunlight. Regardless I have been eyeing potential locations. If I could find a south facing slope, it would offer the best chance for them. Other wise I need to be sure there's a good amount of clearing to the south to allow sufficient direct sunlight. Guess it may come down combination of a little trial and error, and exploration. Maybe grab the fishing gear and lose myself out on a tributary 

Yup, I can think of a couple spots to stick seeds along the river here too. But If I'm brave/stupid enough to grow them on my front deck, then why bother sneaking around in the woods?

Yup, I can think of a couple spots to stick seeds along the river here too. But If I'm brave/stupid enough to grow them on my front deck, then why bother sneaking around in the woods?
Hahaha true! I just try to stay w.in the legal limit of plants. But it's not even that as much as my curiosity of how they would grow outdoors up here. I wish I had some bagseed... then my experiment would be free lol. I'm sure by 6 months from now I'll have some or maybe even my homemade feminized seeds

Hahaha true! I just try to stay w.in the legal limit of plants. But it's not even that as much as my curiosity of how they would grow outdoors up here. I wish I had some bagseed... then my experiment would be free lol. I'm sure by 6 months from now I'll have some or maybe even my homemade feminized seeds 

Homemade fems, eh? I haven't got that far into it yet. I'm still figuring out how to grow them. Apparently, you just throw it in the ditch and forget it even exists. I'm doing good with some autos indoors and now at Day 36 they're already two weeks into bud.

I'd love to get some bagseed. I'd have no problem sticking some of them out in the woods, and the woods is about 40 feet from the house. But people are always griping about how deer ate $150 worth of clones and stuff, and I just don't want to take that kind of chance with expensive seeds. But I can't even find bagseed around here now. And years ago when I did find them, I just gave them away to people who could use them.

Thanks brother, the feeling is certainly Mutual. I wish I was at the stage where I was seeding my own plants but in due time. Considering I never even thought about growing pot until the end of April of this year, I'm not doing too bad LOL. I've got to get one successful crop under my belt before I can start any sort of experimentation, for god sakes I had to buy pot the other day LMAO.

Speaking of which, I think I am only three or four days away from harvesting my two Buddha kush..... I've been flashing for close to two weeks now. Considering I nitrogen burned the hell out of one of my plants, I wouldn't exactly consider that successful either LMAO.
420-magazine-mobile947742647.jpg
420-magazine-mobile928211125.jpg

Well the good thing is that there will be PLENTY of ATF seeds to go around here in a 7-8 weeks. Gonna cross the ATF with the Blueberry, Durban Poison and the Blue Kush as well and see how they turn out!

Buddha kush is next on the list to try. Before I grab some though I'm going to get more sour d. That should give plenty of time for a smoke report. It's described as a long lasting high. I hope so. Looks great Guy!

Well the good thing is that there will be PLENTY of ATF seeds to go around here in a 7-8 weeks. Gonna cross the ATF with the Blueberry, Durban Poison and the Blue Kush as well and see how they turn out!
Oh boy.....just in time to bless the new space with their presence....Mmmmm!

Buddha kush is next on the list to try. Before I grab some though I'm going to get more sour d. That should give plenty of time for a smoke report. It's described as a long lasting high. I hope so. Looks great Guy!
Mine came from a friend, the same friend who makes dab concentrates. If the high is anything like his dabs, I'm not even sure I want it LMAO. That being said, the dab concentrate hit is a much shorter duration but the potency is off the charts with the Buddha kush. Take that honeymoon in Canada and I'll make it worth your while .........

I had the same thinking that the extra hours of light may compensate for the shorter season. However, the more I considered it, the more I realized the lower angle of the sun may counteract the benefit of more sunlight. Regardless I have been eyeing potential locations. If I could find a south facing slope, it would offer the best chance for them. Other wise I need to be sure there's a good amount of clearing to the south to allow sufficient direct sunlight. Guess it may come down combination of a little trial and error, and exploration. Maybe grab the fishing gear and lose myself out on a tributary
Nice.....an Alaskan trib just for shits and giggles.....Im down with that. Now I've got friends on both coasts. How bout the ATF that Van Stanks growing? Certainly intended for Alaskan grows......

Yeah, apparently I'm successful and don't even know it. My outdoor grows this summer were in pots and 5-gallon buckets, and with five gallons of soil you can grow quite a respectable plant
Untitled-1a.jpg

But as for anything remote, I'll go as far as the ditch alongside the driveway, plus some more in pots. They grow so much better outdoors, but having said that, I'm in one of the most southerly latitudes of Canada and we get a decent growing season.

How's your growing season in Alaska. Do your long days sort of make up for the short seasons WRT growth and yield? I'm not sure how long you have to grow outdoors, but there are lots of strains suited to a short season, like hash plant and pretty much all autos.
Dude.....wheres the goods from that set of girls? Holy crap....youve been holding out on us. I think I saw them in summer, I just assumed they got pillaged by now lol..

Actually Guy, they mostly did get pillaged. But it went for a good cause. I'm waiting for the popcorn buds to get a little bigger so I can pillage them too.
I'm an advocate of " a good cause", you've made me this way lol.

When you say "I had to pillage", I used to give you a hard time.....not so much anymore. I understand pain with the best of us my friend.

I found a massive trunk and a 7 gallon pot at the dog park yesterday. For sure it was a weed plant and for certain it was someone's mother. I'm bringing a premisted Ziploc bag today for a few cuttings as it had a pile of new sprouts on it. Someone took a huge chance lugging this thing into their car and dumping it illegally. The main stem was minimum 1 1/2" thick.

If it's still there, I'll get some pics of it.

Free clones is never a bad thing. Could you tell from the new growth if it was a female? I would assume that if it grew to be that size before they chopped it that it would have been a female. Ya lucky SOB.:thumb:

Nice.....an Alaskan trib just for shits and giggles.....Im down with that. Now I've got friends on both coasts. How bout the ATF that Van Stanks growing? Certainly intended for Alaskan grows......

He could probably do the ATF outside if he started it indoors first....like April time frame. She is a 10 week finisher. I think she would grow crazy big outside. You might have to give a few beans a try Dabber!!

Back
Top Bottom