2x Fast Buds Green Crack Auto FFOF Soil Mars Hydro 144x5R LED Roots Organic Nutrients

Re: 2x Fast Buds Green Crack Auto FFOF Soil Mars Hydro 144x5R LED Roots Organic Nutri

I love slc punk its one of my favorite movies.. the Dead Kennedys are my favorite older punk band! My new favorite is bomb the music industry.. love listening to punk before i skate it gets me pumped!

Lol i just went out and bought fresh fruit for rotting vegetables on vinyl, love the dead Kennedy's, i listen to more ska then punk these days (really i listen to everything from death metal to bluegrass) the fact you know what SLC Punk is amazing! I'll have to check out bomb the music industry.

Re: 2x Fast Buds Green Crack Auto FFOF Soil Mars Hydro 144x5R LED Roots Organic Nutri

I went to one of their shows in this dudes garage, they played small shows for nothing, it was such a good time. I was super stoned and had my bud on me just chilling in the back while everyone else was going nuts throwing beer every where lol until the cops showed up and shut it down.. that sucked. They let them play one more song though! Haha that was a crazy night guys i love punk!!

Back
Top Bottom