1st Journal - 2 x Cherry Bomb Auto - 1 x Dreamberry Auto - FFOF Soil

I've been doing my best at tucking but its a jungle in there.

79467c19e10e92b08f779aafe6a59bfe.jpg

Side (BT is taller but way younger)
fa550d691948f996828c899a9db653db.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Im hoping, but my guess is her hull being stuck stunted her vertically. CB is stretching her long legs and BT is starting to explode too! I staked down a couple more branches tonite on CB. ..

Yea she seems to have grown a bit vertically. I thinned her out very minimally (not very confident in defol). Not much of a diff but there is more room for light penetration and bud sights will now get better light. If she takes to it I will proceed with some more this week. All 3 will be fed 1/2 gal h2o and normal vegg nutes this week with bloom nute regimen starting this weekend for CB and DB. BT is 2 weeks behind but she's taller than DB.

6f3b1ebc858cb0b54633be1f6135d322.jpg

Hey ask I'll jump in for the ride I saw your post on my friends journal asking about blue treacle check out my 1st journal the whole lot are blue treacle the genetics are a bit unstable with these breeders some have come out with really tall. Some really short and some in the middle also some are pretty much done whilst some have a few weeks left but I will add that they smell amazing ! Super frosty fast growing really good for a stealth grow as they smell of sweets and candy if you have any questions just Holla bro .

Happy growing .

Welcome aboard Velk.. Here's my BT, currently has her hairs tied up. ...

edd7c05835e7562dcd78d0d139553a33.jpg

b3a1b6bb358806d88071c985862df7a7.jpg

Haha she looks nice with a pony tail really brings out her eyes ...

Happy growing .

The Dream Berry I have going is bushing out, defoled her already. BT is 2 weeks younger yet 2 inches taller. DB is staying short bushy and has all kinds of bud sites. Have you topped any of your Treacles? I haven't decided yet if I will take her top off or not.. ( . ) ( . ) .

The Dream Berry I have going is bushing out, defoled her already. BT is 2 weeks younger yet 2 inches taller. DB is staying short bushy and has all kinds of bud sites. Have you topped any of your Treacles? I haven't decided yet if I will take her top off or not.. ( . ) ( . ) .

Yup I topped all of them and fimmed two of them they really liked it and one got a double topping got really good results
96247c3f17da3702476877115ad285f1.jpg

Happy growing .

Cherry was dry and her pot was light so I gave her her first bloom/transition feed. Also, Treacle was topped today at her 4th set of trues.

1/2 Gal h20
7mL CNS17 Bloom
4mL CNS17 Hydroplex
5mL Molasses
4.5mL AromorSI
6.54pH-->in 6.45pH-->out

BT is still damp so she will wait a day or 2 to get a drink, DB on the other hand is dry and CB is damn near dry already (just got a half gallon last nite). CB really took to the bloom nutes and was really thirsty. There is a noticeable difference from before she received her feed to today. I think I'll wait a day and proceed from there. DB on the other hand will get a feed this evening..

1/2 gal h2o
7g MaxiBloom
5mL Molasses
5.5mL ArmorSI
6.54pH-->in 6.44-->out

Hey bro with the bt you will find she's a very light drinker doesn't need a lot at all for some reason and bring up your rh a bit more like 50-60 at this stage for a bit faster growth can even have it a bit higher in veg but I found that was optimal. Level

Unfortunately I'm not around enough to monitor the RH as is needed to hit the sweet spot. I can turn the exhaust off but temps will rise and humidity will also. Definitely will have issues in that scenario. When both are running it maintains high 30s low 40s. With that said if I up the RH I'm worried it will raise to high and damage my light and slow down CB and DB who are stretching and forming flowers. Am i wrong? One thing I've notices is during lights out the RH rises considerably mid 50s.

Also i received my first electric bill since I've been operational. $12.63 spike in the bill. That aint shit. Lmfao!

9f7c06215f852fea2a2f97525c09e1d5.jpg

CB is a thirsty girl, her pot was extremely lite today and she was a very firm girl when shaken or bumped while in the tent. No issues though. I attribute that to her getting regular Silicon in her diet.

Cherry
1Gal h2o
17mL CNS17 Bloom
8mL Botanicare Hydroplex
0mL Molasses
10mL ArmorSI
6.54pH in-->6.62ph out

Blue Treacle
32oz plain h20
7.15pH in-->6.82pH out

Back