3 Skunk #1 Autos Feminized & Sunset Sherbert Regular Female Plants

IMO, a cheap USB microscope is better for scoping buds than a loupe because the USB scope detaches from the stand and can be used as a handheld probe with builtin white LEDs. When I scope my buds I look at like 10 different buds in various areas of the plant and have a zoomed in video on my cell phone. The scopes start at about $18 on Amazon and the phone app is free. You just need to convert from USB to your phone's data port.

IMO, a cheap USB microscope is better for scoping buds than a loupe because the USB scope detaches from the stand and can be used as a handheld probe with builtin white LEDs. When I scope my buds I look at like 10 different buds in various areas of the plant and have a zoomed in video on my cell phone. The scopes start at about $18 on Amazon and the phone app is free. You just need to convert from USB to your phone's data port.
That sounds good aswell.

Yeah. They are In week 4 of blooming. 4 more weeks they should be ready, but I'm going to wait until around mid to late October before harvest.

My bad, I was just making a math joke about 2/6 which is another way to express 1/3, but I went the other direction and called it 4/12. I was just pulling your leg though.

Back
Top Bottom