300W LED Hanging Height

Autofacade

Hi everyone,
Just a quick bit of info I found. I am fairly new to growing but thought this may be useful to others. More experienced growers may have found other results of course and please state your opinions it will be interesting to see if you agree.

Emailed Mars Hydro as unsure of hanging height of my 300W LED.
There response was as follows:
Germination stage 24-30"
Seedling stage over 30" (mine were fine at 30")
Veg stage 18-24"
Flowering stage 12-18"

Just to warn this was a reply from Mars Hydro and they are guidelines I hold no responsibility for there advice.

That came from the mars hydro site for your 300 watt

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-12-30-19-28-18.png
    Screenshot_2018-12-30-19-28-18.png
    288.6 KB · Views: 133
I grew with 4 of their old style 300 watt lights for 3 years before moving on. I used 24" for sprouting/seedlings, 18" once they were a week old and all through veg, 12" in bloom.

Hi everyone,
Just a quick bit of info I found. I am fairly new to growing but thought this may be useful to others. More experienced growers may have found other results of course and please state your opinions it will be interesting to see if you agree.

Emailed Mars Hydro as unsure of hanging height of my 300W LED.
There response was as follows:
Germination stage 24-30"
Seedling stage over 30" (mine were fine at 30")
Veg stage 18-24"
Flowering stage 12-18"

Just to warn this was a reply from Mars Hydro and they are guidelines I hold no responsibility for there advice.
? Hi Autofacade, this is the experience from growers and our test for our lights, The range of hanging height is the best ones for each growing stage. So do you have any problem with it? :love:

? Hi Autofacade, this is the experience from growers and our test for our lights, The range of hanging height is the best ones for each growing stage. So do you have any problem with it? :love:
No not at all! In fact it's going great I was just sharing to others more than anything just incase they came across it and couldn't find it themselves. You guys have been extremely responsive and a great help :)

No not at all! In fact it's going great I was just sharing to others more than anything just incase they came across it and couldn't find it themselves. You guys have been extremely responsive and a great help :)
Thank you very much for this, I wil repost it again as well, the page runs too fast, and ppl cannot check every page, haha! :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom