LED light height

If you need to know anything,please feel free to ask.:high-five:
If you buy from our website,we have coupon for 420member,with the code: 420magazine,you can get 2 month extended warranty with 5$ off.:Namaste:
OK thanks, yeah I have eyeing the Mars 700w panel and the 96x5w reflector series. I'm probably gonna go with the Mars 2 700w panel in the near future. I'm gonna email them to see first.

Thanks sara, I really appriciate that. I'm running 2 of the 300w panels now, this is my first full auto grow with these lights, being as though that's usually all I grow is autos I wanna see how these put out and what results I get. And so far it's been great, I will post new pics shortly. And after this grow if it all goes well I'm probably gonna get the 700w Mars 2 or the 96x5 reflector series panel. The only issues I ran into so far is my ladies need ALOT more Mag. and Cal. Than my old high power CFL setup. But other than that the growth is abundant and one of the girls started to flower so now will be the test of the lights. I think they will do well thou.

Thanks sara, I really appriciate that. I'm running 2 of the 300w panels now, this is my first full auto grow with these lights, being as though that's usually all I grow is autos I wanna see how these put out and what results I get. And so far it's been great, I will post new pics shortly. And after this grow if it all goes well I'm probably gonna get the 700w Mars 2 or the 96x5 reflector series panel. The only issues I ran into so far is my ladies need ALOT more Mag. and Cal. Than my old high power CFL setup. But other than that the growth is abundant and one of the girls started to flower so now will be the test of the lights. I think they will do well thou.

20160530_111524.jpg
20160530_111452.jpg
20160530_110759.jpg
20160530_110735.jpg

Both are in week 4, is it normal for an auto to be that short and bushy? The canopy is almost perfectly even too. I just wonder why it's not flowering yet at week 4. I just wanna make sure it's normal or ok.

Thank OG, That's what I was hoping to hear. I guess im just worrying for no reason, this being my first LED grow I'm not used to having such short dense plants. My previous grows were with CFL so the girls were always a little tall and more spaced out. I hope the northern starts to flower soon too.

Oh shit that's right I never posted white light pics yet. Damn sorry OG I WILL do that tonight. When I checked them out under white light they looked really good, has a nice dark green color but not to dark, has slight lighter green on the newest growth but I believe I'm lacking a Lil Mag and calcium and maybe even a Lil Iron but I'm wai r in on more sensi calmag xtra, which should be in today. Once I feed them that all should be great as far as health. I'll upload some pics for you to check out soon as I get home.

Hey OH you think I should give the smaller bushier plant a little defoliation? I was thinking maybe remove the bigger fan leaves off the branches to open up areas for other tops to come through and give more penetration. Lemme know what you think..

No I wouldn't. Every time i tried defoliation it slows plant growth which would result in reduced yeild for autos or slowed veg time for photo Plants. I have never seen a real test where dfol showed an increase in yeild that wasn't attributable to something else such as using different seeds or different lights. The tests I did found defoliation caused a slight reduction in growth. I used to defoliate everything, but once I realized I was wasting many hours per grow just to get slightly less yeild I stopes doing it forever. Absolutely zero defoliation now. Not sure why this silly Myth does not die since it is so easy to prove it doesn't work with a couple of clones

OK year I was just wondering about it cause there's a lot of debates out there but being as though you've tried it first hand I'll take your word. Thanks again my friend.

No I wouldn't. Every time i tried defoliation it slows plant growth which would result in reduced yeild for autos or slowed veg time for photo Plants. I have never seen a real test where dfol showed an increase in yeild that wasn't attributable to something else such as using different seeds or different lights. The tests I did found defoliation caused a slight reduction in growth. I used to defoliate everything, but once I realized I was wasting many hours per grow just to get slightly less yeild I stopes doing it forever. Absolutely zero defoliation now. Not sure why this silly Myth does not die since it is so easy to prove it doesn't work with a couple of clones
I would say it all depends I have grown an axt from mephisto n took every leaf that got big n turned red and got 170g off it n the other 2 I grew out n left alone only got 60g n 86g so I think it helps when u have a very thick canopy to let more life especially if u have big Jurassic park leaves lol

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using 420

Yeah all the debate is because people make keep making bullshit invalid tests and pretend like they are legit. Two different seeds are not indentical - invalid test, only use clones. Different lights or different distance from the light - invalid test. Different feeding schedule for each plant - invalid test. Never seen a single one done right except mine. Mine was two same sized clones, same lights, same feeding in shared hydro reservoir and yield was slightly less with defoliation.

Back
Top Bottom