LED light height

Plants appear to be good and healthy and bushy though good job :cool:
For future pics I suggest you turn off the LED and take the pic with a CFL. Natural colours under white light make it easier to make sure the plants are optimized. Hard to tell what shade of green or yellow or whatever they are under purple light.

Keep up the good work!

Hey thanks again cause without anyone else's opinion or suggestions I would be screwed. Lol. Yeah these are the bushiest I have ever grown. Like I said my CFL grows always got taller, I guess stretching to the light. OK I will take new pics tonight and post them tomorrow morning or late tonight, then if you don't mind taking a look at them and giving me your opinions. There's no yellowing or any problems that I'm aware of yet.. only thing is at first the plants seemed starved for cal, mag and maybe a little iron so I bumped up my sensi calmag Xtra a little to accommodate the slight yellowing in the newest growth. After that the new growth came back to a nice deep green. Can I ask where I could get the eshine panels from? Do you think I can really pull 8oz. If no problems occur? Wow I hope so. I was doing well with the cfls but wanted more that's why I switched. After talking to you I feel at ease and excited to see the end results. As far as the bushiness, you don't think that's a problem or bad do you? Also once the hit bloom won't they have a final stretch? Thanks again for everything. I'll make sure I get up new pics.

You are doing great so far, I think you would have been fine, but more help means better plants :cool:

the benchmark that we strive for usually is 1 gram per watt if everything is perfect on a high yield strain. If you get that is up to you :cool:

I suggest you FIM each of your plants at least once, probably more. Then do some HST or LST to get the plant as flat as possible. That is key to getting 1gpw.

If you follow my current journal I am showing details on training one of my plants to wide and short and bushy.

OK I'll follow for sure. Can you HST autos too? Might sound stupid but what is FIM? I'm gonna follow your journal for more tips. You seem very knowledgeable with led lighting and your plants prove it. Can't wait to see the end result. Lol :)

I Didn't notice you were growing autos. Only FIM them a couple times and some light lst or hst. Search for FIM I have to eat dinner now.
Might not get as high yield with autos, I don't know that strains yield. But we can make it as good as possible :cool:

Your girls look good:goodjob:
20160523_050757.jpg
20160523_050818.jpg
20160523_050750.jpg

You think they are ok? 23 days old today.

rah. Thanks for the comment on my current grow. Hey I saw the trade in your old lights pic and was wondering how it works? Also I was wondering if you had any clearance or used lights for sale also. Plz get back to me. Thnx

There is a decent drawing of FIMing here:
420 Magazine ® - jandre2k3 - Blogs
Suggest you do that once to both right now. Want to get your FIMing done before bloom starts. As for hst, yes you can do hst or lst. Since you are not practiced at hst, perhaps lst would be better for autos until you get practice. If you break a veg plant and tape doesn't save the branch then no problem just veg it a little more, doesn't work that way with autos.

okay thanks for the info. unfortunately one of my girls went into flowering either yesterday or the night before and it's popping out pistols everywhere. I also did a ton of research last night on FIM so I'll be doing that to my other lady tonight. Hey question will adding 50w of 2700k CFL light to my tent be beneficial?

I'm also going to do bowl training on both of them to get the canopy even and wide. I also dropped my lights to about 11to 12 inches above the tops and they are taking it very well, no stress so far. I think the bigger one will be a nice yeilder, it's a northern lights x big bud auto. From what breeder said it will have a decent stretch phase once in flower.

I'm also going to do bowl training on both of them to get the canopy even and wide. I also dropped my lights to about 11to 12 inches above the tops and they are taking it very well, no stress so far. I think the bigger one will be a nice yeilder, it's a northern lights x big bud auto. From what breeder said it will have a decent stretch phase once in flower.

E.shine Systems - LED Aquarium Light, CREE Aquarium Light, LED Grow Light, LED Hydro Grow Light.

If you want lights like me then email them and ask what's left in the discontinued 3G models. They said they discontinued them and are having discounts on what is left a while ago. Email them and ask.
If they don't then the Mars 2 series works great and is cheap, same with their reflector series. Not many with experience with the pro yet, not sure about it, but it looks nice.

OK thanks, yeah I have eyeing the Mars 700w panel and the 96x5w reflector series. I'm probably gonna go with the Mars 2 700w panel in the near future. I'm gonna email them to see first.

Here is the email they sent me a few weeks ago:

Sorry to bother you , Hope you are happy today and always happy . Here is Raina from Eshine systems .

Thank you very much for your great support on our business in the passed years , Writing the email to inform you We are completely going to stop production on our 3G diamond series grow light .
After the follow stock sold out , Only 5G growsun available in the future . Here glad to offer the rock bottom price for follow stock .

Remaining stock quantity :
ES 25x3w : 18pcs
ES 50x3w : 55pcs
ES 150x3w : 8pcs
ES 200x3w : 9pcs
ES 300x3w : 42pcs
ES 400x3w : 11pcs

Clear stock price :
ES 25x3w : USD76
ES 50x3w : USD85
ES 150x3w : USD230
ES 200x3w : USD320
ES 300x3w : USD470
ES 400x3w : USD570

All the order of 3G diamonds series grow light should be confirmed and complete the deposit payment asap . Otherwise the light can not be available once the stock sold out . But no worry three years warranty terms will be continue effectively implemented .

If you have any interests , could you kindly send me the quantity and size so that make invoice for you check ?

Thank you & looking forward to hearing from you .

Best regards,
Raina

Back
Top Bottom