LED light height

Note that I was replying to John's question above not to jay. Saw his post after I typed mine.

Anyway you have my opinion and others. Do what you wish. In my opinion leaves are the power source for the plant and i would never cut healthy ones. Buds are built using power from leaves.

they look good:thumb:nice flower
Ok I top autos round here trust it does wonders n yes it actually makes auto veg alil longer but it's also budding at the same time so buds get massive
a0b0efd76444443444664da1f764d686.jpg

49755bce12b2b9ef22b398cf76becbb3.jpg

Those have been in for 92 days n will be done around day 105

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using 420

I agree. I will not be cutting anything that's healthy and green. I believe it would make the plant lack in yield if defoliated. I've heard of some strains responding to it well but I'm just gonna let my girls do there thing. I have northern light autos from nirvana I'm gonna do next round so maybe I'll experiment with one.

:circle-of-love:Hi John, here is our recommend hanging distance.
germination 24-30inches above the plants
veg:18-24 inches above the plants
flower:12-18 inches above the plants
Hope it helps.:circle-of-love:
,Yes my question is i own a MEZIZHI 600W LEDlight and its sitting in corner till i wanna us it but the thing that worryies me i tryed finding information on youtubeg if u stick 2 600w lights in a 32x32x72 grow tent side by side the one light in the pamphlet u get with light says hanging distence for wat stage ur plant is in from germination to flower my question is by sticking the second 600w led side by side with first 600 w light so youll have to lights in ur tent thats 1200w of led light can i still follow the pamplet on hight distence even with 2 600w instead of just one thats all i need answere bc i dont wanna damage my plants bc the 600w led light is 30in away from my light bc thats distence it says and my 4 veg plants i have them 4 ft away from light i no u can hang 2 600w lights up at 4ft on top of them but my seedligs are 30in away from light if i stick a second 600w light in tent do i gota lower my seedlings bc that was problem with first grow went cheep bought 50 dollar no bloom no veg switch in my tent and it friend out of 22 plants i got 4 great looken plants but does hight distence change when u add a second 600w led light in ur tent

,Yes my question is i own a MEZIZHI 600W LEDlight and its sitting in corner till i wanna us it but the thing that worryies me i tryed finding information on youtubeg if u stick 2 600w lights in a 32x32x72 grow tent side by side the one light in the pamphlet u get with light says hanging distence for wat stage ur plant is in from germination to flower my question is by sticking the second 600w led side by side with first 600 w light so youll have to lights in ur tent thats 1200w of led light can i still follow the pamplet on hight distence even with 2 600w instead of just one thats all i need answere bc i dont wanna damage my plants bc the 600w led light is 30in away from my light bc thats distence it says and my 4 veg plants i have them 4 ft away from light i no u can hang 2 600w lights up at 4ft on top of them but my seedligs are 30in away from light if i stick a second 600w light in tent do i gota lower my seedlings bc that was problem with first grow went cheep bought 50 dollar no bloom no veg switch in my tent and it friend out of 22 plants i got 4 great looken plants but does hight distence change when u add a second 600w led light in ur tent
Hi Train, I suggest you check out the true wattage of the lights together first. :reading420magazine:Usually when using LED grow lights, the reommended wattage is around 30~50w/sft, if the caculation is within this range, you can hang them with my recommended height, if higher, then hanger the lights higher than the average height will be better, otherwise would burn the plants, if lower, the opposite. :slide:

On the MEIZHI 600w light chart says power drawn 270w+5%@AC120v and par value is 856.4umol thats of the MEIZHI 600W light. And the of brand name light at top it has the (ETL) and says ROHS its 600w but its input voltage is AC100-240v and btu.s are 56DB spectrum of it is white/430-440nm/450-475nm/620-630nm/650-670nm and par value is 600w if u understand that thats info from both light pamplets but i have a 32x32x72 grow tent and right now i got tubs inside so my new starter plants are as close to 30in away thier 32in and my veg plants are 4ft just like this light pamplet said to put them but i stuck light in tent i just moved one light down towards the veg plants and the light i bin growing with for being a of brand i never saw a light work so good it brought plants back to life but with info i gave u is it safe to keep both lights in tent with out damaging my plants from to much light

Please let me no i really aprisheate u answering me bsck but i just started using second light today so please let me no if u would stick those 2 lights on ur plants at once or if its to much light so if it is i wanna make shire i remove it from grow tent

Please let me no i really aprisheate u answering me bsck but i just started using second light today so please let me no if u would stick those 2 lights on ur plants at once or if its to much light so if it is i wanna make shire i remove it from grow tent
From the specification, if you use one light in the tent, you get around 39w/sft, which is pretty good for plants growing; but if you use two in the tent, that would be 79w/sft, which is a bit too much for plants. I would suggest you hang the light higher; And try to control well on the temperature and RH.

O ok thank u so much thats y i figured id ask but i am getting a spider farm 450 wat light where u can turn wattage down or up its 450w if i stuck it in thier do u think i should run it at as in how many wats should i us with the 600w bc i dont wanna hurt them or fry them so how many wattage can u have runing in a 32x32x72 grow tent B.C. im johing of the pamplet that came with ligh i got running now

O ok thank u so much i turned new light of took it out of the tent bc the light i bought i love bc its 30x15x3in and tents 32inches it covers up the whole tent i just figured can i stick another good light on them would they grow twice as good but i did us 600w cheep 50 dollar lights of wish.co and they fried all but 5 plants out of 22 but the 4 good plants i had this light on them a week and thier growing great this time that grow twice size in a week an i planted them on jully 27th thats over a month thier catchen up but still its like they should be biger for being like a month and half old just wat i think but i started secon grow i got 12 new plants growing so good i wanna do this grow perfect its alot of work keeping up on every thing u have to have for them and exspencive all nutrients bug strays all types of nutrients how high to hang light dont by cheep light by good one and youll never need another i learned wrong way didnt by nothing in beginning and i studyed over everything i own got 3 fox farm deal and calmeg and seaflex got perfect like run a dehumidifier at night to run it so it gets humid in the room and it stays at 80 bc second grow is doing fantastic i her if a seedling fall over and breakes u dont have to declaire it dead u us a straw i fill it in with dirt but that y i asked bc i figure ask some one who noes wat thier talking about lights bc it can damage ur plant the most bc i want this to be a perfect grow and so far thier so nice and its a exciting to c how much they grew over night i got 2 hydro plants growing that i got the hydr 5 gallon bucket with 2 pups of ebay to stick the 2 plants into but thank u for answering my question i dont wanna fry my complet second grow and i got a whole grow room its like a toodler room im putting all 17 plants once they out gro the tents nut thank u so much for emailen me back i went up tured of and took out of tent emediate #UOTE]

Hi Train, no problem at all, I am more than happy to help! It could be a hard way to learn the way of growing! Too much different when you do it yoursefl, than just read from online or from others opinions, I am sure you will grow better and better! :goodjob:

Yah im hoping so bc when u start u dont think of all the nutrients and soil and lights and everything else will cost u think u can just through a seed in a pot and give it watter and light but its alot more work then u think to get just ok at growing u gotta do alot of research bc i spent a week being layed of work i bin spending since jully 27th watchen videos im still learnen stuff by asken how u do this or that just to get good at growing for more instence when i was yougher id grow little plants in my clothet when middys were around my stem would turn purple i thought that was the coolest thing like i bin research since iv bin layed of and im still learning bc no one tells u how much youll have to have to start up right im like 8 900 dollars in bc i got everything ill need i got the growing light tent and everything else but yah im hoping to get better at it over time bc im still learning pluss its alot of work taking care of 17 plants every day maken shure thier all looking good and nothings wrong with them bc my one plant yesterday its leaves started to get creases through middle of the leaves and when u touched it it felt like the leave was old and i had to look up wat it cool be it was a phosphorus deficentcy bc i thought it was wind burn but a leaf wont get swinkly and when u fill it it felt like a leaf that falls of the tree when fall comes but yah its alot of work my whole thing is im bad with lights putten then to close but now i just follow the manual i get with the light but everythings going good just turned lights out at 10am back on at 5pm every day but thank u so much for the help and have a good day

I have a verry important question to ask u remember me telling u i bought cheep 50$ led light of wish.com and it fried my first grow i ended up getting 4 plants out of 22 that grew but verry slow so thier behind in growth new lights making them grow fantastic but my question is out of the 4 plants i ended up with out my first grow i picked 1 up today and saw a tiney little white hair coming out right where the fan leaf grows and it had a phosphorus dificentcy yesterday i gave it flowering nutrients to get rid of the deficentcy but wat should i do if the plant is starting to flower and its not even a foot tall the branches havent even completly set in they are now on my 4 plants since i got new light but how would u revert the plant back to veg mode if it is trying to flower bc if it flowers most ill get of it is maybe 7 grams if that so please i really need ur help i finally got all the right stuff i need and 1 smaller plant wants to go into flower mode and thier light cycle is 17 and 7 bc it sounds better i turn light of at 10am and back on at 5pm so i dont gotta set my alarm to get up just to turn lights of or on im up by 10am and up at 5pm so i figure this is best time to start light cycle and they started from seeds not clones

On the subject i just asked about on 1 of my plants i can c 2 white haires coming out of where the next to the top down right where the right side of the fan leaves thier i saw it in morning thier was 1 lil white hair on it now i checked i can c 2 little hairs if i just keep the plant under the 17-7 led light cycle and when i turn the led light of i open up the tent completly so the plants can breath plus i got my grow tents by the window so it doesnt get direct sunlight for the rest period its kinda like thier in shade do u think if i keep that light cycle it can revert its self back to veg mode or do i need to put it in a room by its self and give it 24/7 light or up the led light cycle to 20 on 4 of could that revert it back to veg bc its weird thier only 1 spot on the plant where thiers 2 lil white hairs coming out im new to growing medical weed but it seams like since i put that new led light i toped my 4 plants plus now with them all in one room thats my grow room i open up the tents in daytime completly turn cyling fan on set 2 dans up by each window to give them fresh co2 everyday i just dont want the one plant going into flower mode bc thier looking so good since i spent the money on apsolutly everything thill need

I have a verry important question to ask u remember me telling u i bought cheep 50$ led light of wish.com and it fried my first grow i ended up getting 4 plants out of 22 that grew but verry slow so thier behind in growth new lights making them grow fantastic but my question is out of the 4 plants i ended up with out my first grow i picked 1 up today and saw a tiney little white hair coming out right where the fan leaf grows and it had a phosphorus dificentcy yesterday i gave it flowering nutrients to get rid of the deficentcy but wat should i do if the plant is starting to flower and its not even a foot tall the branches havent even completly set in they are now on my 4 plants since i got new light but how would u revert the plant back to veg mode if it is trying to flower bc if it flowers most ill get of it is maybe 7 grams if that so please i really need ur help i finally got all the right stuff i need and 1 smaller plant wants to go into flower mode and thier light cycle is 17 and 7 bc it sounds better i turn light of at 10am and back on at 5pm so i dont gotta set my alarm to get up just to turn lights of or on im up by 10am and up at 5pm so i figure this is best time to start light cycle and they started from seeds not clones
I am sorry Train, I just saw your question here. So you mean the plants is now flowering? Please give them enough light with the current ones, and switch the hours to 12hours on and 12 hours off, to help with the flowering period.

:circle-of-love:Hi John, here is our recommend hanging distance.
germination 24-30inches above the plants
veg:18-24 inches above the plants
flower:12-18 inches above the plants
Hope it helps.:circle-of-love:
What does Mars recommend for maximum plant height underneath the TS1000? I understand where the light should be in relative of the distance from the plant, I'm more curious about plant total height.

Back
Top Bottom