36 plants

No one really knows what happens when caught growing. The court case was won the end of March to allow home growing & home consumption, except parliament still has 2 years to make the change to existing laws

No one really knows what happens when caught growing. The court case was won the end of March to allow home growing & home consumption, except parliament still has 2 years to make the change to existing laws

I would think 36 plants wouldn't fall under "for personal use" unless it is "legal" to give it away to family/friends it would be hard to say "I just grow it for myself".

I would think 36 plants wouldn't fall under "for personal use" unless it is "legal" to give it away to family/friends it would be hard to say "I just grow it for myself".
True, 36 is a bit excessive. Lol. Unless the whole household has medical problems. Or maybe he's throwing a dagga party in the near future? ;)

Are the 36 plants in pots? Regardless 36 plants is going to stink up the neighborhood in flower this I can guarantee you. The sentence I would imagine is linked to the weight you are caught with and 36 plants....bru you in your chops. Don't mean to be the party but when you begin to get that smell you'll be running for the hills

420-magazine-mobile1615938524.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1468318651.jpg

If you not in pots you are fucked proper lol

On 36 monsters I don't think so lol. I would think you need to show it's for personal use only, having 100 kilos worth of skuif is an entirely different story.

Back
Top Bottom