3rd LED Grow - Aurora Indica + Cannalope Haze

Re: staffy's 3rd GLH grow. aurora indica + cannalope haze

should i leave the tea top open or try and cover with cling film. saw someone do it?

ok. ya man they r bad but they seem to be getting their, slowly.

very nice new growth today after feeding the plants vermiT yesterday. looks like the bad clones are gonna make it. my tea is still bubbling and should feed the plants tomo with it. hope they like it.

the yellowing stripes seems to be going away today, getting smaller.

Re: Staffy's 3rd GLH Grow - Aurora Indica + Cannalope Haze

thanks blue. well fed the plants yesterday with my tea, was pretty thick. should i dilute it after i brew it before i feed it to plants, i gave everything about half strength. and 1/3 cup of EWC in 3 gal of water. sound ok? plants seem to have taken to it pretty well, noticed more growth today already. goin good so far.

IC has a huge thread on compost teas. This is from Microbeman, probably the best piece of info from the whole thread.

1 gallon = 16 cups = 256 tablespoons

2.38% by volume compost or vermicompost (EWC) per gallon = .38 cups or around half a cup max or about 2 cups in 5 gallons max.

0.5 to 0.75% molasses by volume per gallon = 1.28 to 1.92 tablespoons per gallon. 0.75% is the maximum I use. It is a good bacterial and fungal food.

0.063% fish hydrolysate by volume per gallon = 0.16 tablespoon = 0.479 teaspoons or half a teaspoon

0.25% (max) kelpmeal by volume per gallon = 0.64 tablespoon or half a tablespoon

my_grow_608.jpg

AURORA INDICA- first one doin good!!
my_grow_609.jpg

this is the runt aurora, really dont know why i accepted her, but she is pullin thru u can tell the nice new growth on the top, but compare to the other AI lady above she is a tal runt. so well see what i do, idk yet!!
my_grow_611.jpg

CANNALOPE HAZE- another runt i have, lol. such an unbalanced grow! i told that dude i wanted them all to be around same hieght, but oh well, they were cheap. but good roots. :) so she is doin well , she made about 3 levels of new growth compare to the other AI runt. u can tell in picture. especially lookin at other pics from before.
my_grow_610.jpg

WHITE RHINO
doin A OK!!
my_grow_612.jpg

thanks turttle. in a couple weeks they should be lookin grrrrrreat!
:)

I usually dilute my tea myself. I brew about half of a 5 Gal bucket and then when it's ready I just fill the bucket and water with that.

wow totaly missed what u said, sorry. ok thanks mate. imma try that.

Looks like they are going to just alright. The White Rhino looks like that's going to be a heavy feeder. And the rest look like they'll be trucking along with the others in no time. Can't wait to see them in another week or two. The best part is I'll see them through-out their whole whole. :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom