White Indica - LED Grow 180W - Soil

nft4life

Hello again! Despite my nickname, i'm still not using NFT in this journal. I'm going for a LED grow (with some T5HO support probably), the strain i chose this time is White Indica from Ceres Seeds - should flower in 7weeks, so it's 1/3 faster than the sour creams and super lemon hazes i've been growing. Let's see, i've never grown a indica domninat plants before, so it will be a whole new world for me - LEDs and Indicas.

I'll post photos later when i have something interesting to show, currently 4/5 seeds have sprouted. They are not feminised so it means some extra work for me but i don't really mind - at least i'll got something REWARDING to do 8)

I'll keep ya posted

Ok, here are the pics. This picture is about one week after transfering to soil and growroom! Plants have been only unders leds, although there is a T5 light in there now to help making better pictures (the pic turns all cyan if only using leds).

DSC016391.JPG

DSC016403.JPG

Thanks!

The LEDs are your basic Made in china 90W triband models!

I'm using GHE FloraGro and Floramicro + a locally made Flower- part ALTHOUGH i won't be adding the nutes for a while now, it's soil after all!

Thanks for the advice, i will lower them acouple of inches now, i'll take new pics soon.

New pics!

I took cutlings from the plants, and placed them next to the mother until they have rooted, then i'll transplant them to soil. I hope the big one is female, but it's growing so fast that it's probably male.. We'll see!

DSC016481.JPG

And here is the male, with four new tops. Looking good!
DSC016494.JPG

Heck yea they are! I have two UFO's w the orange light too. I really screwed my grow up that was using the UFOs so I never really got to see how they performed so I cant wait to see how these turn out. How long do you plan on vegging for?

+rep if I can

Thanks! So far they have surpassed my expectations, as i'm using soil so i'm very happy. And i paid about 120$ / piece with taxes so they were not too expensive either.

I'm planning on vegging them for at least a week still, after that i'll start 12/12 and hopefully most of them are female. Then i'll add the cutlings i have taken after i have checked the sex of the mother plant. I'm also planning on using a SCROG.

Back
Top Bottom