3rd LED Grow - Aurora Indica + Cannalope Haze

Re: Staffy's 3rd GLH Grow - Aurora Indica + Cannalope Haze

That you need alot of time doing it , i work on my plant a few hours a week on average. Sometimes not so much tho.

Looing nice btw :)

lol, ya thought that is what u meant. ya u do soend a lil more time lst but pretty easy and quick if u know what ur doin. and havin to rebend them and tie them down. but u get alot of top doin this way.

thanks mate

hey 52 thanks for heads up no i dont have holes on the sides and yes on flat ground. woops. good ideas u have , def would like to try it some time.

well i think the ladies are gonna be goin in the trash. last night i noticed a pm spot on my white rhino. arrrrghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!cant believe and am not gonna waste time on pm again. have no clue why this is happening again.
i treated it last night aswell as all the other plants. where there was a pm spot it is gone now, but is it? im thinkin maybe just flower now treat it one more time and clean everything and hope it doesnt come back during flower or just scrap it all and start again. been a month for the plants so far, so rally not to much loss but still is especially to get back to where i am now :(

Your Pm will not go away until you treat it systemically..Once you see it, it is in the plants system and will continue to spread. You may want to drop the humidity if you can. Most the products just keep PM under control, but does not get rid of it from the plant. It takes some pretty strong stuff to completely kill it... It is a bitch....

ive got low humidity already, always low. i dont want to control it, i want it gone so i guess im gonna have to start over and clean everything again.

Sorry to hear about that staffy PM sucks! I'd recommend getting a sulfur burner. What has your RH been running? That's what I don't under when everybody says you can prevent it with a low RH but people still gets it with a low %.

ya i might try and get one for the whole garage.
lol u can def get pm with low humidity, this whole grow for a month has been a RH of max 22%, crazy, and they have grown alright, i have a humidifier but wanted to see how they grew with a low RH. just gonna try and adjust things abit to get even more fresher air with even more air flow.

thanks mate.

now i just have to think of what to do next.

SOG (15-20 plants) or 3 or 4 big plants ???

Staffy, no matter how much you clean your room you have to try to figure out the source or cause, otherwise it will continue to haunt you. Your clones would be my first guess specially now with all the dispensary clones coming from their warehouse grows.All it takes is one. They may not know or care that they have it, and that's what happens when peeps get into production mode. They take short cuts and let things slide... Have you thought about growing from seed? they are much healthier and you know where they are coming from and with... ;)

Does this mean you're gonna scrap the grow? I just got here:smokin:

ya bro, im gonna trash them. :( better now then into flower like my first grow. stay tuned and ill have another one soon :) thanks for comin by tho bro :high-five:

Staffy, no matter how much you clean your room you have to try to figure out the source or cause, otherwise it will continue to haunt you. Your clones would be my first guess specially now with all the dispensary clones coming from their warehouse grows.All it takes is one. They may not know or care that they have it, and that's what happens when peeps get into production mode. They take short cuts and let things slide... Have you thought about growing from seed? they are much healthier and you know where they are coming from and with... ;)

ya thats totaly true, probably was the clones, cuz before i didnt run into this once i fixed all my intake and out so.. ur probably write.

i would love to grow from seed just the only thing that has been pushin me away is every i talk to say stay away from fem seeds cuz prone to hermi'ing, and if i grow just regs. i just cant be waistin time and money on chancing ill get, say... 3-4 fem plants out of 6 seeds. in actuall fact i think i would be lucky to get that and probably only get 1-2 plants out of 6, and then u can really only tell what sex u have until u flower, say i go into flower with 6 plants, not knowing sex, and with my leds i can only let them 6 plants grow to a certain height, so i dont want to chance ending up with 1 or 2 plants, smallish plants at that, whats that gonna give me. a waist of time really, so bro, im in a pickle with growing seeds.
seeds from boulder sound pretty good and easy for me to get without ordering, but i think they just do reg, seeds. fem seeds would be my best option prob.

I say go with fem seeds staffy. Really if you pick a reputable breeder and keep stress away from them no light leaks things like that you will be find. I know alot of growers that uses fem seeds and never had one problem. Don't believe everything you hear about fem seeds one grower gets one and it hermies probably was their own fault with a light leak and automatically talks shit about them lol.

I would actually do both... Pop a few fem and a few regular seeds.. While the fems are in flowering you can get your seed plants straightened out.. Once you get your seeds moving it will flow like clockwork. It is just getting it going and sorted out that can be tough, then it runs smooth from there..

I hear ya, I would be pissed if I had to scrap my grow right now.

I think you should give the seeds a shot, just get em from a reputable vendor. These breeders know what the hell they're doin! I've been watchin a lot of grows and can't really say I've seen any hermies, the ones I do see are always bagseed. If you get regular seeds you should get 70-80% females. Somebody here said it(can't remember who) and it kinda rings true. It only takes one male to pollinate many many females and they can do this from a long distance therefore the plant will produce more female seed . I always thought I had a 50/50 chance of getting a female but that hasn't been the case. Since I started in July I started 8 bagseed and have had 6 fem 1 hermie and 1 male. My first 3 fem seeds showed pistils after 3 weeks:)

I say go with fem seeds staffy. Really if you pick a reputable breeder and keep stress away from them no light leaks things like that you will be find. I know alot of growers that uses fem seeds and never had one problem. Don't believe everything you hear about fem seeds one grower gets one and it hermies probably was their own fault with a light leak and automatically talks shit about them lol.

thanks for support guys.toaly makie sense in what ur saying. im gonna order some fem seeds then when i can and get money for it. played around with seeds before and i got them to open and everything but it wasnt all serious just cuz i was playing with bag seeds, but should be interesting and fun to do seeds, just gonna take even more time, when i want to just get goin now, u know.

fem seeds away!!!

I would actually do both... Pop a few fem and a few regular seeds.. While the fems are in flowering you can get your seed plants straightened out.. Once you get your seeds moving it will flow like clockwork. It is just getting it going and sorted out that can be tough, then it runs smooth from there..

thanks for the post mate but i am just a lil confused with ur message as to why u would do both fem and regs.??? what do u mean get them straightened out? the reg seeds i presume ?

ya thats totaly true, probably was the clones, cuz before i didnt run into this once i fixed all my intake and out so.. ur probably write.

i would love to grow from seed just the only thing that has been pushin me away is every i talk to say stay away from fem seeds cuz prone to hermi'ing, and if i grow just regs. i just cant be waistin time and money on chancing ill get, say... 3-4 fem plants out of 6 seeds. in actuall fact i think i would be lucky to get that and probably only get 1-2 plants out of 6, and then u can really only tell what sex u have until u flower, say i go into flower with 6 plants, not knowing sex, and with my leds i can only let them 6 plants grow to a certain height, so i dont want to chance ending up with 1 or 2 plants, smallish plants at that, whats that gonna give me. a waist of time really, so bro, im in a pickle with growing seeds.
seeds from boulder sound pretty good and easy for me to get without ordering, but i think they just do reg, seeds. fem seeds would be my best option prob.

You never know with regular seeds dude. Look at my grow for instance. I started with 9 regular seeds and ended up with 7 girls!

can anyone point me a good safe rep seed company to order from??????
hearing mix revues on other forums want to know what yall have in mind.

no . im wanting confidential cheese, lol i said in my last grow. that is so funny. i would have ordered them they were out of stock. i havent been ale to find it tho when lookin, quick brows . be a great strain to have, good luck buddy. be good to see someone elses CC growing :)

thank bro ill check these places out. singles sound pretty good .

Back
Top Bottom