4.20 Sales For Mars Hydro LED Grow Lights Investigation

Too bad the SP-250 isn't part of the sale, but the reasoning makes sense given it is a brand new product, and supplies are short. Will keep an eye on it for the (not too distant) future!

You won't regret it!
:high-five:

The SP250 is the shizzzz! I'm loving them! Brilliant green colors, nice tight node spacing, and temp issues are non-existent in my room now.

Worth every penny.
:thumb:
Thanks for the kind recommendation! He already ordered. haha! I hope

Preston9mm whats up .Thanks for letting me know about Dyna Gro nutrients ,I'm using them now and yes the Mars SP-250 is going to be sweet,Mars has my attention they build a solid led light that works well for a fair price ,my Mars 2 900 is still working fine .
:Rasta::Rasta::Rasta:Glad you are satisfied with our lights. :green_heart:

Too bad the SP-250 isn't part of the sale, but the reasoning makes sense given it is a brand new product, and supplies are short. Will keep an eye on it for the (not too distant) future!
It is part of the sales, just not discount directly. Buy any light during the time, we will have special gift, and if you buy more than 500USD, you will get the light or tent, which might worthy from 100~800USD. :Rasta:

Hey everyone, the 4.20 promotion is only several hours away, are you excited? :party:
Again Mars COB 20% OFF
Mars Pro II 10% OFF
Buy any light or tent, will get special gift.

Thanks for the great sale @SmokeSara!
Hi SlyTown420, you bought the pro II yet? Right now the price dropped directly, no need to use coupon code. :yahoo:And you still get Special gift from us. :circle-of-love:

Why Mars COB is a great light?
- Cree COB CXB 3590 + Cree and Osram normal chips = high quality chips, less heat, brighter, putting out more light while use less wattage
- Meanwell driver - longer lifespan, wattage adjustable
- Full spectrum designed for both veg and bloom stage;
- No fan design, no noise; No need to worry about neighbors. :D
- Whole body aluminum, cool to touch; Saving a lot on cooling system as well
- Now biggest promotion ever: Normal price 239.99USD, now 199.99USD, you can still use coupon code: MarsHydro to make it 20% off in total! :cheer:

Hi SlyTown420, you bought the pro II yet? Right now the price dropped directly, no need to use coupon code. :yahoo:And you still get Special gift from us. :circle-of-love:

I am looking at it as an alternative to the SP-250. I may just spend the extra $$$ and get the SP-250 when in stock. The sale is for everyone--I'm just as happy even if I miss part of it.

I am looking at it as an alternative to the SP-250. I may just spend the extra $$$ and get the SP-250 when in stock. The sale is for everyone--I'm just as happy even if I miss part of it.
Yes, we just got the new stock, you can order now. And if we sold out again, don't worry, I arranged another air shipment should arrive the end of next week :hippy:But order now will help you get special gift. ;)

Six plants, two on end are topped. Week four( almost), under two Mars Hydro TS 1000 in a four by four tent. Growing in Aurora Innovations 707 soil, feeding Kelp4less 20 20 20, Kelp4less Extreme Blend, and NPK Raw products for supplementing deficiencies. @uncle tommyboy I think one TS 1000 would work well in a two by two. Just my happy customer opinion. :yummy:

I need guidance from you all. First time grow of a single plant in a 2' x 2' space, indoors, grow in soil.
Would you recommend MarsHydro COB or MarsHydro Pro II? Or some other MarsHydro light? Thanks.
Hi uncle tommyboy, not sure if you have bought it yet, I hope you catch the 4.20 sales. either the COB or the Pro 80, will be suitable for your 2x2 area. :)

Six plants, two on end are topped. Week four( almost), under two Mars Hydro TS 1000 in a four by four tent. Growing in Aurora Innovations 707 soil, feeding Kelp4less 20 20 20, Kelp4less Extreme Blend, and NPK Raw products for supplementing deficiencies. @uncle tommyboy I think one TS 1000 would work well in a two by two. Just my happy customer opinion. :yummy:
Thanks Mootah! :yahoo: T.S 1000 is also a great option for sure!

Good News Everyone! :green_heart:
Mars Hydro will hold a big promotion from tomorrow, and time will last one month! :party: (Actually price has been changed, don't tell anyone I said this. lol)
What the Promotion conclude:
- All the Mars II, Mars Pro II, Mars Reflector, ECO, COB, 10% OFF :circle-of-love:
- All the anti-smell bags, glasses, 20% OFF :theband:
- Total purchase above 2000USD, will get our TS 1000 for free; :love::love::love:
- Total purchase above 3000USD, will get our SP-250 or TS 2000 for free. :Rasta::Rasta::Rasta:
- We will hold giveaway for the next 30 days, each day, one giveaway, one winner. (I will post details from tomorrow, looking forward to it?) :lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke: (Don't stop me, I am getting high)

I am pretty excited right now! What about you?

Back
Top Bottom