4 Strains 400W CFL Veg 1000W HPS Flower

The biggest cola actually is 26 inches long and has a outside diameter of 12 inches. but on average the colas are 14-18 inches each

There are a total of 9 one of which is a little indica bush that is this months plant of the month winner yay me not bad on my very first grow I am doing a little redesign of my flower room and going with much shorter strains check out my health canada seed stock journal as I just took cuttings and should be about a month before I begin flowering them I figure, As soon as I can remove the girls in the room installing a sub floor about 12 inches up and will be running about 24 plants but only short 18-20" bushes in ever direction with a little lst and I should be able to fill the entire 5 x 5 area with a nice little sea of bushes. And you wont believe it but it actually appears the seeds from health canada actually are going to produce a good product if early indications like aroma and vigour when grown side by side with proven strains from green house seeds like great white shark and el nino an of course my own strain which is still a mystery to me but because of its status as an orphan I have named the strain oliver twist.

So how long these H.C units been in Flower now...anyway to post some pics. of just them so I can see..?

Wonder IF anyone else who has been following your grow can put some input on the H.C units as well..

Thanks

So how long these H.C units been in Flower now...anyway to post some pics. of just them so I can see..?

Wonder IF anyone else who has been following your grow can put some input on the H.C units as well..

Thanks

Oh check out my link to the health canda seed stock revie these strains are from cannabisseeds.com and suck in my opinion even though they are growin massive cola's but there should be some pics in my other journal covers the entire veg so far up till 8 days ago.

Re: 4 strains 400w cfl veg 1000w hps flower.

Got the cam back finally and hope someone can Identify what is causing this curl well more like a roll in the leaves as you can see only a couple leaves at one internode show it on a few plants.
DSCF17913.JPG

DSCF17951.JPG

DSCF1816.JPG

DSCF1819.JPG

So I am thinking this is either A) nutrients a bit high B) ph is off or C) micro nutrient deficency

If its nutrient burn I am not sure what to do as I am trying 2 different nutrient schedules for my white widows I have only fed them gh micro/bloom 3ml/4.5ml gal 5ml florablend 5ml floranectar 2ml pro silicate 2ml calmag 1ml superthrive
The 5 himalayan gold were fed 3.5ml floranova/gal 5ml florablend 5ml floranectar 2ml silicate 2ml calmag and 1ml superthrive both ph'd to 6.0 runoff came out at 6.0 as well so would that mean my soil ph is down to 6.0 even though it started at 7.5 and I added dolomite to it.

I think to much heat or to little water in the leaves.

Sorry for the long time between updates but because of this strain being such a long flowering variety of sativa I just started to get fed up but I have hung in there and only cut one down early as I needed meds so I dried it out and used the entire plant to make 3lb's of cannabutter wow was it ever powerful .

But anyways I have allowed the rest to continue on there merry way to ripening with great effort and here are pics of them from day 110 of flowering and the plants are just now starting to show amber trics here and there so I estimate given how slowly these strain ripens that they have another 2 weeks min left and I can tell you all now from experience if you are a new medicinal grower and you have no buds to last you the length of your grow do not grow a pure strain sativa such as this cause 4 months of flowering is absolute torture.

So here are some pics of the plants sorry about the color thing havent figured out how to compensate for the HPS light yet.
Unknown_Pure_Strain_Sativa_Day_110_of_flower_first_sign_of_ambers_13_.JPG

Unknown_Pure_Strain_Sativa_Day_110_of_flower_first_sign_of_ambers_18_.JPG

Unknown_Pure_Strain_Sativa_Day_110_of_flower_first_sign_of_ambers_19_.JPG

Unknown_Pure_Strain_Sativa_Day_110_of_flower_first_sign_of_ambers_20_.JPG

Unknown_Pure_Strain_Sativa_Day_110_of_flower_first_sign_of_ambers_3_.JPG

Unknown_Pure_Strain_Sativa_Day_110_of_flower_first_sign_of_ambers_4_.JPG

Unknown_Pure_Strain_Sativa_Day_110_of_flower_first_sign_of_ambers_6_.JPG

Unknown_Pure_Strain_Sativa_Day_110_of_flower_first_sign_of_ambers_7_.JPG

Unknown_Pure_Strain_Sativa_Day_110_of_flower_first_sign_of_ambers_8_.JPG

So thats where we are now with these slow ass ladies but one thing I have noticed is the trics have developed much more heavily in the past month and aroma increases daily not sure if that is normal with sativa's or not.

Quick update here is how they are looking now still no signs of amber trichs and actually the bud production has picked up again and there ar emore white hairs appearing daily.

Sativas_17_weeks_of_12_hours_a_day_8_.JPG

Sativas_17_weeks_of_12_hours_a_day_5_.JPG

Sativas_17_weeks_of_12_hours_a_day_4_.JPG

Sativas_17_weeks_of_12_hours_a_day_3_.JPG

Sativas_17_weeks_of_12_hours_a_day_2_.JPG

Sativas_17_weeks_of_12_hours_a_day_1_.JPG
\
Sativas_17_weeks_of_12_hours_a_day_10_.JPG

So how are they looking as I have never grown sativas before I am assuming they are progressing properly as the trichs are developing more each day just none that are amber yet.

My main concern presently is that my clones for my upcomming grow are starting to really get well developed the majority are approaching 7" tall and heavily branched.
The Majority are looking like this presently
GWS_EL_Nino_and_HC_Clones_10_days_after_rooting_31_.JPG

and what is most impressive is the Great White Shark and El nino clones are developing at the same rate and similar structure to the Indica strain provided by Health Canada With the exception that the HC plants are all extremely aromatic they have a very distinct aroma almost identical to 3 berry jam (blackberry,rasperberry,strawberry),with an undertone of skunky musk.

But what my plan is within the next 10 days I will be harvesting the sativas if they arent quite up to par I have also ordered a 5 bag set of bubble bags with the 220,160,125,75,20 micron bags so if need be I will just convert the entire crop into bubble hash which you can never go wrong with . I only am considering this option due to the fact that the seeds my friend gave me for this crop didnt tell me he got them from cannabisseeds dot com which seems to always be having a 70% off sale making all there packs $20 .

So I just hope its true that you run a couple of pounds of even lower potency bud thru bubble bags and you are gonna get a lot of good hash.

|I trimmed all the lower buds that I can tell will not finish with the rest of the plant today as well as one smaller plant that had about 20% amber 60% cloudy and 20 clear and since I got my bubble bags today I figure seeing as you either do it with fresh trim and bud or dry just a matter of doubling the amount of bud if using wet so I figure I have about 20oz of fresh popcorn fluff bud as well as about 3 oz of finished bud so I am hoping I manage to make a shitload of bubble out of it tonight.

Well my first run at bubble seems to be yielding nice results s far I have run about 4 oz of fresh frozen lower buds and the yield so far looks to be somewhere around 20g so this leaves me another 18oz of frozen bud and trim to run I am hoping to yield a total of 80g hopefully 20g of which will be full melt

I actually got mine of ebay they are just a 1gal 5 bag set cost me less then $50 they have larger sizes as well but I dont mind a bit of work,

Thanks Cateros, I will check out ebay and see if I can score some. I got hubby a arizer vapaorizer for valentines... if he really uses it alot I will get him a silver surfer for xmas.

Well finished this grow off after discovering the beginings of a few seeds so cut the crop about 2 weeks early and have decided long flowering sativas are not fun. Anyways total dry weight of my entire grow including the Plant of the month winner from december added up to a total of 893 grams but of course 3/4 of the crop had to be pulled a bit early but not a bad total for a starter with a 1000w It would seem I managed .89g per watt but because of the seed I am using the entire plants to make the crop into bubble hash I figure if I hadnt had used all the bud harvested the yield could have been more along the linges of 750g of bud and then the rest would have been fluff and trim.

So Far I am about 1/3 of the way thru making the hash however and so far have just over 35g of wicked and 15g of full melt. So With any luck I should end up with close to 4 oz of wicked bubble and and oz of full melt so should be good for meds till my next crop is ready anyways.

Thanks much Smokey this journal is done now however I did manage to turn this crop of plants grown from the cheap ass seed company cannabiseeds.com which sucks bad the plants are unstable long flowering sativas and at 20$ for 12 seeds or a deal of 56 seeds for like 45$ isnt worth it so check out the other journal now my health canada seed stock check I am growing 5 of them grown from clones of 3 females I got out of 4 seeds germinated. The plants they are growing with are El nino and Great White Shark from Green House seeds total I will be growing about 18-20 plants in that grow all of them I plant on getting to be about the size of my plant of the month winner so about 2'+ high taking of 1.5' square feet per plant hopefully filling a full 25 square foot area. I will have updates with pics of the changes I made to my flower space as well considering I set it up in a hurry the first tiem to get a crop as fast as possible.

And the final total on the crop I finished after making it into hash because of the hermi that popped up at the end was 78g of 75 micro hash that is wicked and 45g of absolute full melt bubble from the 20micron bags so all in all I am rather happy with a total 1/4 and 1.5 oz of it being the best hash I have smoked in my life as I have never has hash turn into golden oil and dissappear before.

Back
Top Bottom