4 Strains: 630W LEC CMH

Got a little cupping or canoeing going on ? Feeding at 1.4-1.5ec, Day 9, week 2 of bloom, in coco. Humidity is a little low, and i have a humidifier going in the main grow outside the tents. hanging wet towels inside the tents. And still only 35% rh. I want to raise my ec, but i'm afraid I'll make the cupping worse. Should start showing any day now.

Mega Jackpot plants are starting to show now. Leaves are still canoed on two of them. But i don't think they'll fall off, as all leaves are still green and pliable. We'll see. The leaves are growing slower than the two that are not canoeing, so probably means smaller buds on those plants? Time will tell. Day 13 bloom pics.

g'day sir, hope this finds you well. Just curious if you are still using your 630w cmh and what your thoughts/opinions are of it... I am currently shopping for a new light and that is one of my options... Your plants look stellar under it

pjs420,
This light is a good grow light and will cover a 4X4 area. But unfortunately It's to hot. I run a 6 inch extraction fan on high & It can't keep up. My room air conditioner has to be on, when running this light. I would recommend this light, but I'd buy one that has the air cooled hood, which wasn't available when i purchased this one. . I've never used a 1000 hps, but I've heard they do better yield. but then you're using 370 more watts of elec.. if i had $$ to spend, I think I'd try the new quad boards with cobs. I think leds are now on the verge of competing, except for $$.
Good luck on your search !!

great info! Thank you very much, thats what i was wanting to know! I have had my eyes on the timber lights for a long while, but they will break the bank so searching out other options. Do you think a single 315 would do ok in a 4x4? Or not enough coverage?

A few things can cause canoeing in my experience, russet mites, over watering, mg deficient or lockout causing mg deficiency and heat stress.

What are your temps like? Do you scope the undersides of leaves with microscope?

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom