420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Baron Von Blurple

Did you amend your soil with GeoFlora and top dress, too? Apparently, that's what you're supposed to do but I figured that the medium was already amended so I didn't need to top dress, too. I've definitely learned from that mistake.

Your girls look way better than mine.
I ammended, but did not top dress.

I need to top dress too??

They're looking great BVB! Nice to get a glimpse of the outside garden again too.

Did you reach out to GF regarding the Ca deficiency? Rob apparently wants that to be the default when issues like that arise.

I bet you'd spill less tipping over the bottle and using a funnel. :cheesygrinsmiley:
No I did not, but I knew I was going to have a issue with @GeoFlora Nutrients and Calcium. Turns out that it came on much earlier than I had anticipated. I would have figured all the way through veg that there would be zero issues.

Wrong.

No I did not, but I knew I was going to have a issue with @GeoFlora Nutrients and Calcium. Turns out that it came on much earlier than I had anticipated. I would have figured all the way through veg that there would be zero issues.
Wrong.
Thought you should see Rob's quote from HG's GSC thread:
Since GeoFlora has been so kind enough to sponsor you, all we ask is that you guys and gals start asking GeoFlora support questions, before saying it's not working

Thought you should see Rob's quote from HG's GSC thread:
Well, I more or less attribute my episode to outgrowing its solo cups and wanting more than a somewhat dry and under fed medium rather than it being a short coming of GeoFlora's.

That being said, I have filled the 5 gallon Nutenshutz® with my supplement. So it will get it every water...unless I water from a milk jug.

I ammended, but did not top dress.

I need to top dress too??
@GeoFlora Nutrients @420 - See. This is what I mean. I don't think the first post is clear enough.

And, please don't think that I'm ungrateful to both of you. I'm very grateful to have the opportunity to use this product. I just wish I had more of it to use with our outside grow. I really love its ease of use (with the proper instructions, of course ;) ).

:thanks:

:passitleft:

Hey all!

To clear up the confusion: amend into the soil 24-48 hrs before transplant. Transplant, and you've got nutes for 2 weeks in the soil. Top dress after 14 days and keep top dressing according to the feed schedule.

Please tag me and let me know if you've got a specific question!
Thats how I understood it.

Thank you for the clarification however.

Qlone and Quad day in Das Schloss

The Weedseeds Express Girl Scout Cookies are ready for a quad topping, this is always my favorite time of a grow. Its when I get to be the most hands on, and I love when the redirection of growth shows in the beautiful green we call verdant.

I got a handle on the Calcium deff for now. New growth looks good. Just was too lightly fed methinks.

I will take the cuttings and get them going in Jiffy pellets that have been soaked in a weak mixture of MegaCrop and homemade Calmag to help them along their way.

My clones are usually small as I dont care to put in the time in to get the mothers large enough for big clones...never have. So I usually have these very small sprigs. That being said, these are relatively big for what I normally Jiffy pellet up.

Cue the slide projector operator....

Und now ve makes mit ze waitingk for ze clonez to makes mit ze takingk

Stay funky Bros!

Whoa!

A new emoji....or Im oblivious.

Which one? Neither seem new to me. Still waiting for :clubtrays: :slide:
The "good job" one

This will, in all likelihood, be a clubtray free grow.

Been there all along. Less-used than the "well done" one, probably because the wink makes it seem sarcastic.

:(
Haha that's a blink. No one's getting a date with that wink :battingeyelashes::straightface:

Edit: never mind. I was looking at the good luck guy. Carry on

When I stare at it (with my reading glasses!) it looks like just the left side that's winking:
:goodjob:
Agreed 100% I was multitasking and thought we were taking about the good luck guy. Sorry!

Today in Das Schloss

its been a week since up canning . I am trying to slow the Mammas down so the clones can catch up to them. I've lowered the photons to a bare minimum and ill probably knock a few fans off soon as well to retard them.

I find this strain to be very pliable and receptive to bends that would otherwise snap. I like that.

Clones are looking crisp and clean after 5 days. At the 3 day mark of 100 percent humidity, I start to open the vent holes 1 at a time per day to introduce less humidity and get the sprigs thinking about growing some roots to drink with. Tommorow the last vent hole will open and in roughly 4 to 7 days I hope to see roots.

Stay funky Bros!

Today in Das Schloss

its been a week since up canning . I am trying to slow the Mammas down so the clones can catch up to them. I've lowered the photons to a bare minimum and ill probably knock a few fans off soon as well to retard them.

I find this strain to be very pliable and receptive to bends that would otherwise snap. I like that.

Clones are looking crisp and clean after 5 days. At the 3 day mark of 100 percent humidity, I start to open the vent holes 1 at a time per day to introduce less humidity and get the sprigs thinking about growing some roots to drink with. Tommorow the last vent hole will open and in roughly 4 to 7 days I hope to see roots.

Stay funky Bros!
As always everything thing looks perfect.
Hope you are well Baron.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom