• ItsTommyGunnz - Bagseed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kismet - Zammy

• Lawjr314 - Unnamed

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Canuk Cookies is a Phenotype of Kush OG and Durban Poison. It's an easy grower with natural purple colors coming out.
Canuk Cookies has an earthy, sweet aroma and taste and is known to be a heavy hitter, so a little will go a long way with this hybrid. It's an absolute pleasure to be able to provide top quality medicine like this for myself.

Canuk Cookies is a Phenotype of Kush OG and Durban Poison. It's an easy grower with natural purple colors coming out.
Canuk Cookies has an earthy, sweet aroma and taste and is known to be a heavy hitter, so a little will go a long way with this hybrid. It's an absolute pleasure to be able to provide top quality medicine like this for myself.

Nice I have 3 canuck cookies in flower 8 weeks this Saturday. All 3 plants have different flower structure. 1 more indica dom. Of kush , 1 more hybrid , and 1 more sativa dom. . How's many weeks into flower are they.

I just wanted to make a quick amendment to my entry this month which would be the strain I usually call Silver Fox actually got crossed with a Jilly Bean pheno I had growing in my last indoor crop so now it's a four-way blend that I'm thinking of naming either Jilly Fox or Silver Beans and I'll leave up to my fellow growers here at 420 Magazine to vote on and ultimately decide.

I do recall finding a couple of tiny open male flowers on the lower branches of my Silver Fox gal which I guess hermied on me during flowering for some odd reason and with the Jilly Bean #3 sitting right next to it producing seeds that after growing have the Silver Fox look when it comes to the flower structure but with that distinctive Jilly Bean orange peel scent and taste after taking a puff or two. Sometimes a random accident like this big ol' universe can actually be a blessing in disguise in my book!;)
Any input on strain names would be greatly appreciated. ~Peace~:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom