• Brewsterman - Blueberry D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reave - White OG

• Paintedbudman - Mango Skunk

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is my Devils glue the day before she got the chop, she went 66days in flower

DSC_2566.JPG

DSC_2562.JPG

NICE!!
I have one going now, hope it comes out as nice as yours.
Thanks for posting!!
:thumb:
I have been messing around with topping and I used it on her and she shot up 4 colas after. Good luck with the grow!

I have been messing around with topping and I used it on her and she shot up 4 colas after. Good luck with the grow!
good to know. I didn't top any in my first batch. They're lovely in their natural state so far ... I just hope they don't try to grow taller than my tent can house

right now, Bloody Skunk is the tallest and furthest along with buds. She is much less bushy than her CM, PP and Cheese sisters, but perfectly proportioned at 13 inches and 2 days shy of 4 weeks old.
03 12 2021 Belka BS.jpg

If those beautiful buds double up in the next month when she's supposed to be done, I will be one happy camper. If it cures as promised, this freebie will make me buy some more.

Its the same plant. The pot doesnt have the Bottom , so when i harvested , i just opened the pot like a air pot is suppose to Do , and i dig a Little bit of soil to exposé the Roots. You know the the root un the pot Might Be only 5 percent of the total Roots systèm of that particular plant . Sorry for my bad english , i hope.you understand .

Did u see my shot glass veg entry from last month? Tru sog packed in tight u won't get those side branches but she's pretty and chunky

Haha. Didn't realize that you grew that one in a shot glass mate :rofl: Pretty good work up there. I am limited with plant count due to where I live. I can't grow over 20 pots or it would be another story if things go sideways. I was planning to make a SOG of small plants like yours with aeroponic propogators until I heard about the pot limit :(

Haha. Didn't realize that you grew that one in a shot glass mate :rofl: Pretty good work up there. I am limited with plant count due to where I live. I can't grow over 20 pots or it would be another story if things go sideways. I was planning to make a SOG of small plants like yours with aeroponic propogators until I heard about the pot limit :(
Well least u can do 20 most places 4 6 12 max reason they grow 12 monsters. It was a trial didn't end as planned sour diesel took forever to clone didn't show true sex until day 6 of flower and by then I had some lateral growth so after removing them really only had 6 then the 3 novelty ones I call them basically rooted transplant n flip but I was surprised it stayed alive in the shot glass I did trans into 1gal like the rest before a day or 2 before flip yours much bigger but that lil guy still netted me 9.something grams dry that's a true single cola plant

It was just a top but just looked too good to throw away so for sh*ts n giggles I tried it but I only vegged like 3 weeks and since sour d didn't work out I ended up doing a bit of lst that tray isn't a true 2x4 od size 24x44 I have a botanicare white one that ordered months ago to play with some ebb n flow back in like but I didn't wanna drill it yet so got got black one alot cheaper. But I'm finally in a rec state and I went to go put it on stand it's the same thing 65 dollar tray I bad to pay 174 because of freight thru BG hydro have no clue where they are I think in cali. I wrote them because I still had shipping receipt and everything. They said keep it "we just copied botanicares description" and refunded me full amount but like I said lose more then 4 inches because it'd an OD tray not and ID. And I think they are full of it botanicares site has remained the same I'm surprised I'm the 1st to catch it even 5 months later. But in a 4x2 ID tray can fit perfectly 18 1gal smart pots. Don't let pot size fool u I've seen a big commercial co use 2gal and pull some numbers with 18 day veg and some lst ended up like I said not a true sog each averaged 50g and perfect nug size I entered one this month and one of the novelty ones again in plan of thr month not sure how 2nd gen genetics could mess up like that but thought it was cool

hope you cut clones
Unfortunetly no, this girl survied aphids and thrips, I threw out all the clones because they were super infested. Did not want to throw this girl out and eventually won the battle. I think the Aphids ate the thrips and then I killed the aphids. It kind of worked out. Guess I could cut it back and try and re-veg it but there will be others.

Some wonderful entries this Month... :party:

I just finished up this Freebie Liberty Haze and I am loving Barney's Gear(Also have a Peyote Cookies Freebie 7.5 weeks IN that is looking Phenomenal). Plant had some heat issues with me being OVER zealous as usual(96's get Warm), but in the end... I'm not in this for the FAN leaves(Low leaf to bud ratio Anyway). :goof:

Good Luck Everyone... :Namaste:

Snow(y) White Buds... I wonder where the Seven dwarfs ARE! :rofl:

It was just a top but just looked too good to throw away so for sh*ts n giggles I tried it but I only vegged like 3 weeks and since sour d didn't work out I ended up doing a bit of lst that tray isn't a true 2x4 od size 24x44 I have a botanicare white one that ordered months ago to play with some ebb n flow back in like but I didn't wanna drill it yet so got got black one alot cheaper. But I'm finally in a rec state and I went to go put it on stand it's the same thing 65 dollar tray I bad to pay 174 because of freight thru BG hydro have no clue where they are I think in cali. I wrote them because I still had shipping receipt and everything. They said keep it "we just copied botanicares description" and refunded me full amount but like I said lose more then 4 inches because it'd an OD tray not and ID. And I think they are full of it botanicares site has remained the same I'm surprised I'm the 1st to catch it even 5 months later. But in a 4x2 ID tray can fit perfectly 18 1gal smart pots. Don't let pot size fool u I've seen a big commercial co use 2gal and pull some numbers with 18 day veg and some lst ended up like I said not a true sog each averaged 50g and perfect nug size I entered one this month and one of the novelty ones again in plan of thr month not sure how 2nd gen genetics could mess up like that but thought it was cool

Yeah pot size is less important if you got a medium like coco. I mean I have to grow under 20 because it is already illegal here and they treat you as a dealer when you have 20+ pots or more than 700grams of stash. These are the golden rules to follow for me now. I wish I could do more pots because I had a huge plan for my 3x5 tent. I was going to divide the tent into two vertical spaces and fit like 50 pots in each level. Should provide more than 1000grams per 9 weeks for me. It would have been a huge workload for me and I am glad that I am forced down to 20 pots now. I don't know how to say slow down or stop when its about MJ :circle-of-love:

Yeah pot size is less important if you got a medium like coco. I mean I have to grow under 20 because it is already illegal here and they treat you as a dealer when you have 20+ pots or more than 700grams of stash. These are the golden rules to follow for me now. I wish I could do more pots because I had a huge plan for my 3x5 tent. I was going to divide the tent into two vertical spaces and fit like 50 pots in each level. Should provide more than 1000grams per 9 weeks for me. It would have been a huge workload for me and I am glad that I am forced down to 20 pots now. I don't know how to say slow down or stop when its about MJ :circle-of-love:
Lol don't worry I can't either I bought a 2nd house 1500 miles away so I could

Back
Top Bottom