• March: Mellomale - Grand Daddy Purple

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • April: LKABudMan - Purple Haze

• May: Kanno26 - Critical

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats @Buds Buddy ! By any chance do you remember what yield was from that beast??
Thanks Jon. Yes I remember it because it was the biggest yield I ever got from 1 plant. She was just 2 grams over 1.25 lbs. I was really shocked because the best I ever did before that was 12.3 oz.

A huge "Thank You" to everyone. This is way too cool. Sure didn't expect it.... that's for sure. Too many fantastic looking plants in this contest that just make you salivate. Wish I had a bud from each of them.... lol. Thanks again... It's an honor & a Pleasure !
Thank You 420Mag for all your great contests !

:adore: A HUGE congratulations to our 2022 Plant of the Year winner! :adore:

@Buds Buddy - Aurora Indica

full

full

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
Congratulations Buds on a well deserved win, she’s a beauty 😍CL🍀 :goodjob: :bravo::adore::cheer::party::woohoo::high-five::Namaste:

Congrats on the win Buds.

A huge win for a huge plant! :bravo:

Thank You All Very Much ! There's some really cool prizes in this lot; but I'm really excited to try out those pipes. I've only used a Vaporizer once before but it was a big table top one. I can't wait to try these hand held ones. Get to smoke actual weed in it instead of Vape Juice. Now that's what I'm talking about.
Congrats to all the other contest winners too ! All the entries were really good & I wish you all the Very Best of Luck in future contests.

Sorry for the late post but Congrats on winning POTY, Bud! Your Aurora Indica should be the poster child for SIP grows. Well done!

Back
Top Bottom